He beat Rampage, Shogun, Chael, Franklin, and Tito. Not a bad resume.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Forrest is one of the least respected guys in MMA. I think it has a ton to do with the highlight reel of Silva going into Matrix mode on him though.

Don't forget UFC hall of famer Stephan Bonnar.

but how many of them did he finish?

shogun came back and KO'd him.

Pretty good career overall, miss watching him fight he was pretty good for a guy who won a tv show.

Forrest was an overachiever, not the most talented but he did the best with what he had and he had heart for days. I miss watching him fight he was a scrappy dude. Much hespek for Griffin.

Anybody who slanders Forrest in this thread will be reported.

He beat post-knee surgery shitty version of Shogun.
He beat an unfocused and overconfident Rampage, although it was still a solid fight and Forrest fought excellently

Shogun 2.0 who fought Machida 2x, and Liddell before his 3rd knee injury which ruined his knees and forced him to say goodbye to lateral movements and roughing his knees.

I'll give you Chael, Tito, and Franklin, although I always thought Tito won 2/3 fights they had

Forrest was an overachiever, not the most talented but he did the best with what he had and he had heart for days. I miss watching him fight he was a scrappy dude. Much hespek for Griffin.

Anybody who slanders Forrest in this thread will be reported.
you just did

reported

you just did

I realized that was a backhanded compliment on my part, however I stand by my words, that is why I already reported myself.

giphy.gif

Prime Anderson, a natural MW, destroyed Prime Forrest(1 fight removed from being LHW champ), a natural LHW.

Prime Anderson, a natural MW, destroyed Prime Forrest(1 fight removed from being LHW champ), a natural LHW.

Yeah but you can't count Prime Anderson as a mere mortal, the guy was a god.

Forrest was a great fighter

He beat post-knee surgery shitty version of Shogun.
He beat an unfocused and overconfident Rampage, although it was still a solid fight and Forrest fought excellently

Shogun 2.0 who fought Machida 2x, and Liddell before his 3rd knee injury which ruined his knees and forced him to say goodbye to lateral movements and roughing his knees.

I'll give you Chael, Tito, and Franklin, although I always thought Tito won 2/3 fights they had

He also lost to that same Shogun, but at that point in time he was good enough! I was not, so I'll give Forrest some cred.

I think Forrest is one of the least respected guys in MMA. I think it has a ton to do with the highlight reel of Silva going into Matrix mode on him though.
Come on bro, he lost to Tito three times....

Great fighter that really exceeded all expectations but I still don't count his win against Rampage as a win. In my head Rampage got his shit together after beating Forrest then proceeded to destroy the LHW division including Jones

Back