Dana White Silenced

RichyN

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Dana White has been absent and gone more than usual. Also, if you watch his interviews as of recent; he is a lot more careful with his words. When pressed about his new managers, his response is usually paused by a moment of thinking of what he really thinks, than a blatant lie about "they are really smart, they know what they are doing" type bull shit.

In 4 years when his contracts up. He is going to get the boot and will talk mad shit about how WME IMG is ruining the sport and how they fucked everything up with their changes that he was against.

Calling it now in this thread 4 years early.

Dana White Silenced 2017 to 2022:

Dana-_White_Zipped.jpg

Personally I know a lot of people hate Dana but as a business man I think he's truly incredible and is great for the UFC, without him I would imagine the UFC would struggle. The new management group has made some questionable desicons (Rousey vs Nunes fight & Promos) I'm not so sure you could ask for better management than Dana & the Fertitta's.

10% of $4 billion is a lot of fuck you money. Wouldn't be surprised if he's mentally checked out.

10% of $4 billion is a lot of fuck you money. Wouldn't be surprised if he's mentally checked out.
that's a lot of coke for that type of money..

i dont think he was silenced.

i think he never wanted USADA,

and more and more doesnt like where UFC s headed.

why?

because he is a fight fan

(sure he got rch on the way-its ok by Conor fans?)

Dana White has been absent and gone more than usual. Also, if you watch his interviews as of recent; he is a lot more careful with his words. When pressed about his new managers, his response is usually paused by a moment of thinking of what he really thinks, than a blatant lie about "they are really smart, they know what they are doing" type bull shit.

In 4 years when his contracts up. He is going to get the boot and will talk mad shit about how WME IMG is ruining the sport and how they fucked everything up with their changes that he was against.

Calling it now in this thread 4 years early.

Dana White Silenced 2017 to 2022:

Dana-_White_Zipped.jpg

Kiss the UFC goodbye if they let Dana go.

Some fake pussy like Roger Goddell will takeover and be even more fake.

there are people on this site who love Conor.

he gave them a half dozen fights and storylines they loved.

so he is their boy-

he can do no wrong, and they want him to make his dough.

Dana gave me hundreds, maybe thousands, of fights and storylines i loved.

So in my mind,

he can do no wrong, and I hope he breaks the bank.

there are people on this site who love Conor.

he gave them a half dozen fights and storylines they loved.

so he is their boy-

he can do no wrong, and they want him to make his dough.

Dana gave me hundreds, maybe thousands, of fights and storylines i loved.

So in my mind,

he can do no wrong, and I hope he breaks the bank.

fucit.

better than most threads here.

What am I supposed to do with this information?

Personally I know a lot of people hate Dana but as a business man I think he's truly incredible and is great for the UFC, without him I would imagine the UFC would struggle. The new management group has made some questionable desicons (Rousey vs Nunes fight & Promos) I'm not so sure you could ask for better management than Dana & the Fertitta's.

Rousey wanted Nunes and only Nunes to get an instant title shot. She was still easy to sell. Dont think there is any managment to blame other than Rouseys motoric brain managment.

If you talk about letting Nunes out of most promos and how they were orchestrated ok I am with you but the fight itself sold well and RR wanted it.

Dana White has been absent and gone more than usual. Also, if you watch his interviews as of recent; he is a lot more careful with his words.

No he hasn't. Dana has increased twitter comments by %4.52 in the last quarter, and done %14.23 more public appearances.

i think once he got his 400million dollars he stopped caring.

Hmm. You know what? I will not disagree.

Rousey wanted Nunes and only Nunes to get an instant title shot. She was still easy to sell. Dont think there is any managment to blame other than Rouseys motoric brain managment.

If you talk about letting Nunes out of most promos and how they were orchestrated ok I am with you but the fight itself sold well and RR wanted it.

I was talking about the Mainly the promo's and also lots of people on the inside of the new management had this idea that there is no way Rousey losses and that after the Nunes fight she would go on to great things and other big $ making events when in reality the exact opposite happened it kind of ruined everything planned and kind has us wondering who will Nunes fight now???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back