Pride was barbaric and inhumane

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Been following MMA for 15 years and I just want to say how grateful I am for the UFC, Dana White and Unified Rules. UFC has surpassed Pride in so many, many ways but the biggest is humanity.

Stomps and Soccer kicks and stomps to the head of downed opponents were just sickening to watch and detrimental to fighters careers. How anything of that could nature could ever be allowed in a SPORT is beyond me. If you call yourself a fan of the sport you should care about fighter safety.

I for one, am so very very glad the UFC fixed Pride rules.

You are a pussy and probably the worst poster on the forum.

<{JustBleed}>

Fedor_thumbsdown1.gif

Those were they days of the modern gladiators now, they are pussified like you TS.

Been following MMA for 15 years and I just want to say how grateful I am for the UFC, Dana White and Unified Rules. UFC has surpassed Pride in so many, many ways but the biggest is humanity.

Stomps and Soccer kicks and stomps to the head of downed opponents were just sickening to watch and detrimental to fighters careers. How anything of that could nature could ever be allowed in a SPORT is beyond me. If you call yourself a fan of the sport you should care about fighter safety.

opinionated.gif

Judging by the "Conor McGregor is my hero" under your name you are only 15 years old at best. I doubt that you have been following MMA since birth.

Last edited:

Hear you and agree. I'm a racecar fan too, and some people only wants to see them when they crash, but there's a high life risk and when a racecar driver died, everybody start talking about howit should be implemented better security systems... hypocrites...

I agree if by barbaric and inhuman you mean awesome and exciting.

Back