How long before UFC has men's 105 and women's 95 lb divisions?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
I know we don't even have men's 115 and women's 105 yet but how long do you think it will be (if ever) before we get these divisions?

Please God no men's 105 division. It will literally be midget fighting.

Judging by how successful(unsuccessful) 125 has been, and that the owners are only interested in $ I doubt it will ever happen

soon please

bigfatgypsy1.jpg

manlets are bad enough, we don't need womanlets too

There aren't even enough male fighters to make 125 interesting. And MM is literally the smallest guy in the UFC.

Please God no men's 105 division. It will literally be midget fighting.
maxresdefault.jpg
125 is literally midgets fighting lol. 105 would be 8 year olds or infants fighting lol. DJ and Dodson look like two little kids that throw rocks at my windows from my neighborhood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mt is filled will thais and their lowest stable female weight class is 100. Most of the 100 girls have to take fights at 105 to stay active. 95 will never happen in a western sport.

Kind of blows my mind that people are that small. I see short people, but they're usually thick. Short and skinny/small framed is so rare in the US.

I know we don't even have men's 115 and women's 105 yet but how long do you think it will be (if ever) before we get these divisions?
I don't think it is possible for an athletic man to weigh 105 lbs. The average 16 year old White American boy is 5'6" tall and weighs 134 lbs.

Men: Never unless Asia becomes a huge market.

Women: 1 hot marketable "fighter" is all it might take.

I don't think it is possible for an athletic man to weigh 105 lbs. The average 16 year old White American boy is 5'6" tall and weighs 134 lbs.
Asia. They can weigh like 120 normally and cut to 105 lol.

I'm all for the 95lb women's division. We already gotta look at enough of these fugly Tonya Evinger lookin chicks so a division full of sexy little cheerleaders would be a huge improvement.

Back