Yoel Romero not buying Michael Bisping's title shot tease: He doesn't have the heart to fight me

Bisping has heart for days.

Now the courage to actually undertake the test, who knows.

But Yoel IS a legit scary mother fugger, so I'm not going to rip on him IF he is scared. lol

Ok, Yoel, you deserve the title shot, we heard it the first hundred times you said it. Now take that stool of yours and sit the fuck down, buddeh, because Michael Bisping isn't "scared". He wants that GSP money and he's going after it, the same way you would too if you had the chance (i.e. if you had a belt or if people who aren't hardcore fans actually knew who you are).

Last edited:
Yoel needs to sit down

I think he has a lot of experience with that

Bisping is smart to duck Yoel who would murder him and get a big payday on GSP

Doesn't mean Yoel is wrong tho

Yoel would put his juevos on Bisping's forehead if they ever fight.

What a classless individual. This is the equivalent to buying a meal for a homeless person and they spit the food back in your face.

Bisping won´t go for takedowns (and knows how to defend them), doesn´t do anything super wild to get countered, and has great cardio (Romero doesn´t). Romero isn´t that great of a striker, he doesn´t have combinations or anything, he just explodes now and then.... so if Bisping fights smart I actually give him a chance of getting a win against Romero.

Ok, Yoel, you deserve the title shot, we heard it the first hundred times you said it. Now take that stool of yours and sit the fuck down, buddeh, because Michael Bisping isn't "scared". He wants that GSP money and he's going after it, the same way you would too if you had the chance (i.e. if you had a belt or if people who aren't hardcore fans actually knew who you are).
He actually is scared tho

Yoel is not wrong... Bisping wants the paycheck to fight GSP, and has no intention of getting in the ring with Yoel, unless forced. He is trying to use Yoel as leverage against GSP, and create the appearance that HE is in the driver seat.

All said and done, Mike is not going to piss away the GSP paycheck over a couple of months. Georges or Yoel beat this guy, but there is a lot more $$$, and lesser risk fighting the popular, and smaller Canadian.

Bisping won´t go for takedowns (and knows how to defend them), doesn´t do anything super wild to get countered, and has great cardio (Romero doesn´t). Romero isn´t that great of a striker, he doesn´t have combinations or anything, he just explodes now and then.... so if Bisping fights smart I actually give him a chance of getting a win against Romero.
Against 3rd rd Yoel?

Bisping has heart for days.

Now the courage to actually undertake the test, who knows.

But Yoel IS a legit scary mother fugger, so I'm not going to rip on him IF he is scared. lol
Never like Bispings personality.

But hes stepped in a closed cage with TrTVitor, TrTHendo, Anderson, Rockhold ×2, 205 prime Rashad, Wand...

Hes likelly not "scared" of Yoel. But he knows he can get smashed by him, so hes using his head.

Bisping doesnt lack courage, and im not at all a fan of his. Hes experienced enough to know that he might lose to these top guys, so hes trying to cash in on him being "on top". Hes pretty much admitted this.

Let's be honest here: Bisping is a typical scared shitless white boy

Back