Rumble vs DC at heavyweight

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
Would be much better fight.

Rumble couldn't ko Arlovski at heavyweight, and Dc looks like he doesn't punch as hard at lightheavyweight after the cut.

Just like against Jones. That way he wouldn't get dwarfed or manhandled in the clinch like he did against Jones.

If Rumble doesn't get an early stoppage. DC will manhandle and grind Rumble into a late stoppage.

If Rumble doesn't get an early stoppage. DC will manhandle and grind Rumble into a late stoppage.

True, but at heavyweight, I can see DC hurting Rumble, and Rumble not being as threatening at heavyweight. I do not think Rumble hits harder than Nelson, but faster though. At Rumble and DC at heavyweight, I don't think it's a fight that's as close as it could be on paper at lightheavy

I'm still having fun with them @LHW for now thank you, they both slow down as it is God forbid another 20lbs...

v7vJ_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

There's a reason they both fight at 205 so no.

Heavyweight DC was a fockin beast.

I think he has Rumbles number with his mauling, chain-wrestling, high pressure style.

But of course Anthony has the power to shut lights clean off with a single punch, so I will never count him out against anyone.

Rumble is already gonna be exhausted after 8-10 minutes with a guy like Cormier, so add the extra muscle and he will exhausted after 3 or 4 minutes and it would be boring and too predictable to watch., We all know Rumble will just wilt and quit as soon as a guy actually starts fighting back, but lets at least drag out Cormiers ass whoopin of Rumble. Rumble has nothing for Cormier at LHW or HW except a clean KO in under 2 minutes which will never happen to Cormier

I'm still having fun with them @LHW for now thank you, they both slow down as it is God forbid another 20lbs...

v7vJ_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Rumble is already gonna be exhausted after 8-10 minutes with a guy like Cormier, so add the extra muscle
Rumble might just come in at 230-235 without cutting considering that isn't much lighter than some top HWs like JDS, Cain and Werdum and he's more of a speed (plus power) based fighter, however DC I could see packing on the pounds to help his wrestling.

So 230-235 lb non-cutting Rumble vs 240-250 lb fat DC lol.

I'd like to see how DC / Bones would play out at HW. That might even things up a little more for DC. I think the Rumble fight at HW would just slightly amplify DC's already existing advantage.

Back