Anyone else feel bad for DC?

Blitz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
He''ll never beat jones and idk bout rumble now
rly loveable guy tho

He'll beat Rumble again and he'll beat the fuck out of Jon Jones when he comes back. Mark my words.

No because I don't really like DC lol. However he has a very impressive resume and it will be even more impressive if he beats Rumble again.

The new UFC marketing is working eh?

DC is doing just fine no reason to feel sorry for him.

I think the light heavyweight division actually needs Rumble to be champion.

He's getting that Mike Tyson-esque aura with his knockout power, and is significantly more marketable than both Jones and Cormier.

He'll beat Rumble again and he'll beat the fuck out of Jon Jones when he comes back. Mark my words.
No way he bests both those guys at this stage. He'll lose to one or the other.

RIP Cormier. I liked him in strike force but for some reason i lost interest in him

i feel bad for myself, i never will find dc vs lucas browne & devine <bball1>

Rumble is so enjoyable to watch but if it goes more than 1 round it will pretty much this :

12175858_f520.jpg

Rumble being champ could lead to some pretty interesting matchups vs the heavyweights. Rumble vs Reem? would watch.

I think the light heavyweight division actually needs Rumble to be champion.

He's getting that Mike Tyson-esque aura with his knockout power, and is significantly more marketable than both Jones and Cormier.
Let's just given em an interim belt.

Beat Rumble yes beat Jones HELL NAHHH
24669A3600000578-2895971-Cormier_was_taken_down_for_the_first_time_in_his_MMA_career_befo-a-79_1420353378163.jpg
229_Jon_Jones_vs_Daniel_Cormier.0.0.jpg
nope_zps9cfa59f3.gif~original

Rumble isn't as scary as leg day over where he's at.

RIP Cormier. I liked him in strike force but for some reason i lost interest in him
He had much more power at HW he was much more exciting. Corm vs Bigfoot was a sick fight. It woulda been cool if fedor progressed in that tourney and Corm fought fedor

DC is the last of the AKA champs era.

Him losing signifies the end of AKA's dominance over the MMA landscape.

Back