Jon Jones Officially off Probation for Hit and Run. How Long Before He Effs Up Again?

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/3/2...es-is-officially-a-free-man-today-hit-and-run

Looks like Jon Jones is finally done with his 18 month sentence for infamous his hit and run incident. My question is how long before he fucks up again? I'm going to say 16 months from now, he will be in trouble once again. What about you, my fellow Sherdogs?

From Bloody Elbow:
Former UFC light heavyweight kingpin Jon Jones hasn’t had the smoothest run during his career, thanks, in large part, to repeated run-ins with the law and recently, USADA. The most severe incident occurred in 2015, when he was involved in a car accident with a pregnant woman, fleeing the scene before police could arrive.

He was charged and later pleaded guilty to one count of leaving the scene of an accident, resulting in 18 months of probation and a deal to give 72 public appearances directed at kids with the focus being on the importance of good decision-making.

As of today, Jones is a free man. His 18-month sentence has been served, and according to a report from TMZ, a rep from the Bernalillo County DA's office has stated that the 72 appearances were also completed, making Jones’ punishment phase a thing of the past.

Well he said he doesn't hang out with the party crowd any more so chances are high he doesn't fuck up.... I'm also assuming he's done the calculations and realizes he can make about $10 million in the bank, after taxes, gym cut, promoter cut, etc, if he fights for 3 more years, so I'm sure he wants $10,000,000 in the bank to live on.

<{boneytears}>
He's a constant fuck up by nature. He will indeed fuck up again in a critical moment.

Shit thread.
zgd25U.gif

Fuck who cares he's young and has lots of money realizes you only live once he will have the occasional f up.

He's a god damn saint compared with most people. Just happens to be a known name so people find it interesting to point out the occasional fault of such a successful person.

Misread it, and thought it said he was ON probation for hit and run. Lol.

<{boneytears}>
He's a constant fuck up by nature. He will indeed fuck up again in a critical moment.

Still probably fucked up less than you would or 90% of people would in his situation. We're all human.

Well he said he doesn't hang out with the party crowd any more so chances are high he doesn't fuck up.... I'm also assuming he's done the calculations and realizes he can make about $10 million in the bank, after taxes, gym cut, promoter cut, etc, if he fights for 3 more years, so I'm sure he wants $10,000,000 in the bank to live on.

To be frank, I don't believe one word that comes out of his mouth. Habitual liar and shitty human being IMO

If they book Cormier-Jones 2, and it gets cancelled again, I'm launching a petition to abolish the light heavyweight division.

To be frank, I don't believe one word that comes out of his mouth. Habitual liar and shitty human being IMO

How's he a shitty human being? He's a young dude with too much money, bad friends and a couple drug habits... I'm sure since he's a father he could transform into a better person.

Highly doubtful

Okay so you are given a shitload of fame and money and everybody is watching you

If you think that's HIGHLY doubtful you are a liar or just naive

<mma1>
Jon is that you ?

No, it's me, the average person.

Sometimes people forget that there are average people in the world with all the focus they put on celebrities.

Jon Jones reminds me of the game Grand Theft Auto. Whenever I get busted by the cops, after getting out, I immediately kill the closest pedestrian right outside of the police station. That's Jon Jones. He'll fuck up ASAP.

Okay so you are given a shitload of fame and money and everybody is watching you

Boo hoo. Why not give him some more excuses to fuck up again. Oh the burden of having too much fame and money... Please STFU and take your weak ass excuses and rationalizations out of my thread.

giphy.gif

That's real deep. Some really horrific problems homeboy has...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back