Daniel Cormier "Rumble has power for 7 minutes, after that he'll slow down"

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think DC is too old and past his prime and Rumble will finish him this time. I like DC but Rumble has improved and DC looked awful against Anderson albeit under extreme circumstances. Stoked for this fight

I agree, I see Rumble KO/TKO finishing this fight and wearing that belt for a while.

he is not wrong.

But DC has shown some wear and tear in his last few fights

Not to mention that DC almost got killed to death by yoga mat chucker's fist.

Rumble by headshot

Let us not forget that Daniel Cormier's chin is made out of something that as sure as hell is not from this planet.

DC via greasy fried chicken sexiness.

One takedown a round for three rounds, DC in the third.

Meh, DC has this. His durability, wrestling, and top control will wear Rumble down again. Rumble has insane power, so it's a very dangerous fight, but DC will outwork him in my opinion....

Rumble gives up. DC will big dog him. We all know DC wins this. Rumble won't be champ with Jon Jones and DC in the division. He should try HW or Bellator if he wants a title.

51771779.jpg

I just don't know. An exhausted Rumble still managed to take down DC. But DC really wore him down after the big shot in the first with grinding top control.

Goin with DC 3rd round RNC. Too much heart.

Meh, DC has this. His durability, wrestling, and top control will wear Rumble down again. Rumble has insane power, so it's a very dangerous fight, but DC will outwork him in my opinion....
DC is old and battleworn he's going to sleep this time.

rumble doesnt have heart

he'll find a way out when it doesnt go his way early

Rumble needs to relax and keep better distance,he smothered his own offence in the first fight by rushing in to close

If DC is done....then the LHW belt is a hot potato agan ala pre jon jones era. Jones isnt coming back the same, rumble isnt complete enough a fighter to punch out forever,gustaffson is a toss up depending on His gameplane...... The only guy i see in LHW being the next big thing is cirkunov

DC's got heart for days. Won't matter if Rumble can legit put him to sleep which I think at this stage is very likely but if he doesn't have his brain turn off he'll win. I see it as a 50/50 basically. As others said DC is past his prime. That doesn't mean he's easy pickings though. Far from it. He's as good as it gets and only age and maybe Jon Jones can stop him lol

DC will weather the storm and pound out Rumble once more before locking in another choke.

Back