A question to the supporters of Chael Sonnen

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
Why do you support him?

I've been watching him before he became the trash talker, was nothing special, guy who got submitted or nearly submitted.

Did some steroids
Talked a lot
Then failed in the last couple of minutes against Anderson Silva for the MW belt, no problem.
Got busted for steroids
Got caught money laundering
UFC were going to cut him, he begged not to be cut so they suspended him
Came back, beat Stann, Bravo, lost to Bisping but was given the decision because they were never going to lose Silva/Sonnen 2
Got destroyed in that fight
Wormed his way into a fight Jones, got destroyed in that (as expected/cant blame him for that one)
Then fought Evans, Bravo for taking this fight because Evans is a 10 times better version of Chael and Chael had no chance

Then talked a lot and got embarrassed by Tito

Yeah, he's down to fight, but that's his job... it's what he gets paid for, he is also down to get out of there and quit as quick he can
I know a lot of rednecks love his trash talking

but as an mma fighter
he's accomplished nothing
all that trash talking he did and no ppv points at all from the ufc, lol.
and then you got guys like conor making millions

Last edited:
yeah but he almost beat Silva that one time, remember?

Damn, someone took down the Sonnen hour of Epicness video.

So many idiots around posting threads lately.

Chael Sonnen comes from a pro wrestling background, so his talking and being able to give the invincible Anderson Silva a fight made him popular. I agree with you though. He quits so easily in the cage, there's nothing to root for in that.

I like chael, he's amusing.

For the love of god dont take him seriously, he's not meant to be taken seriously.

I like chael, he's amusing.

For the love of god dont take him seriously, he's not meant to be taken seriously.
who takes mr quitter seriously

The guy is a comedian
a poor one though
I remember him being very respectful to Bisping because he knew he had no chance going 1 on 1 in the trash talking department with Mike.

I just think he's entertaining. It's that simple really

I just think he's entertaining. It's that simple really
Kinda true

Since the Silva fight
He has been entertaining
Getting finished a lot
was boring as fuck in the dan miller fight/okami/nate

Looks like TS wants to tell you why you're wrong.

lost to Bisping but was given the decision because they were never going to lose Silva/Sonnen 2
Fuck outta here. Clear 1 & 3 for Chael. It being a robbery is such a silly myth.

<DrakeLaugh>

& I like how you didn't mention Shogun... <{Heymansnicker}>

Dude, he's the biggest draw and the highest paid athlete of all time. Oh, and he's beaten every champion he's ever faced in the octagon. Show some respect.

bEysH3v.gif

Not everyone can talk like chael, just like everyone can't talk like conor. I just like him for his trash talk

He's super smart and funny. He plays the heal perfectly. Don't take him serious. Just for fun.

Fuck outta here. Clear 1 & 3 for Chael. It being a robbery is such a silly myth.

<DrakeLaugh>

& I like how you didn't mention Shogun... <{Heymansnicker}>
Chael was on steroids so I have deemed that fight as a NC.
3640421-businessman-with-briefcase-on-white.jpg

Back