UFC 211 card looks STACKED!

Reaction score
Miocic vs JDS, Jedrzejczyk vs Andrade, Maia vs Masvidal, Alvarez vs Poirier, Cejudo vs Pettis, and Edgar vs Rodriguez! Im more hyped for this event than I am for 210!

Also who you got for for the fights? (Pick any or do all)
Because I myself am leaning towards Miocic, Jedrzejczyk, Maia, Poirier, Pettis, and Edgar

....For now it is stacked.

Will easily be half as good in the next month when fights start falling off.

Alvarez has pulled out of fights. Junior has pulled out of fights. A host of other have a history of messing up cards.

Wait and see approach for me.

Hopefully UFC has a good just-in-case group of fighters ready.

Miocic vs JDS, Jedrzejczyk vs Andrade, Maia vs Masvidal, Alvarez vs Poirier, Cejudo vs Pettis, and Edgar vs Rodriguez! Im more hyped for this event than I am for 210!

Because I myself am leaning towards Miocic, Jedrzejczyk, Maia, Poirier, Pettis, and Edgar

Ughh, you just jinxed it, now the pullouts will commence

MYoNk.gif

UFC hasn't had a stacked fight card in soooooooo many years. I see UFC must still be paying shills as only a UFC paid shill would claim any of their fight cards are stacked.

UFC hasn't had a stacked fight card in soooooooo many years. I see UFC must still be paying shills as only a UFC paid shill would claim any of their fight cards are stacked.

This one most certainly is.

The same people saying this card isn't stacked are praising Bellator for over taking the UFC and how sick the msg ppv is going to be

This one most certainly is.

Far from being anywhere near a stacked fight card.

Miocic fighting 5th ranked contender JDS who's 3 - 3 in his last 6 fights
Jedrzejczyk fighting 4th ranked contender Andrade
#4 ranked Maia fight 7th ranked Masvidal
#3 ranked Alvarez fighting Poirier who's not even ranked

Usually stacked fight cards equals Champions vs #1 contenders and #1 contender vs #2 contender fights not this garbage.

KEEP SHILLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

200 was super stacked... The fights just failed to deliver

Miocic vs JDS 1 was good so I'm excited for a rematch
JJ vs Andrade could potentially be a war or an upset
Maia vs Masvidal most likely gets the next title shot
Alvarez vs Porier could be boring or fireworks
Edgar either owns Yair or a star blossoms
Cejudo vs Lil Showtime meh

Last edited:
....For now it is stacked.

Will easily be half as good in the next month when fights start falling off.

Alvarez has pulled out of fights. Junior has pulled out of fights. A host of other have a history of messing up cards.

Wait and see approach for me.

Hopefully UFC has a good just-in-case group of fighters ready.

The most stacked card in mma since wand vs sonnen

Yep looks like a great card IF it holds together... not sure it's PPV worthy though... to be honest I'll only buy a McGregor PPV these days..... maybe GSP if they stack it.

Miocic, Andrade, Maia, Alvarez, Pettis, and Edgar.

Great card.

Far from being anywhere near a stacked fight card.

Miocic fighting 5th ranked contender JDS who's 3 - 3 in his last 6 fights
Jedrzejczyk fighting 4th ranked contender Andrade
#4 ranked Maia fight 7th ranked Masvidal
#3 ranked Alvarez fighting Poirier who's not even ranked

Usually stacked fight cards equals Champions vs #1 contenders and #1 contender vs #2 contender fights not this garbage.

KEEP SHILLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

Keep hating, dumbass.
You are those that don't know much about fighters or MMA< but only care about rankings.

Miocic is the champion and he is fighting an ex-champion who already beat him once on a close fight.

Jedrzejczyk is fighting Andrade, who is a monster and won her last 3 fights. Besides, Joana already beat the other two girls, so mentioning she's #4 is just telling half truth. She deserves this title shot and is not jumping over any other more deserving top contender.

Maia should have gotten the next title shot and the world knows it. He was forced to take on Masvidal. But Masvidal not only is also very good and game fighter, he just beat Cerrone who was on fire! If you watched that fight, you wouldn't try to lowball this fight.

Lastly Alvares is the last LW Champion who is returning and fighting someone who is 8-2 in his last 10 fights, being one loss to the current champion.

You are the shill here, thinking that only rankings makes good fights while in reality a no-name card can be more exciting than one with names ... if you only knew those fighter, but obviously you do not.

Think before becoming an elitist asshole just to try and put down someone's excitement for a card that is indeed VERY stacked.

To TS, here are my predictions:
Miocic vs JDS - Miocic. I LOVE Junior, but he has not been the same since Cain.took his soul.
Jedrzejczyk vs Andrade - Jedrzejczyk. She's too good and Andrade might gas.
Maia vs Masvida - I hope for Maia. He deserve a title shot!
Alvarez vs Poirier - Alvarez. But IMO it depends how is him mentally after his bad defeat to Conor.
Cejudo vs Pettis - I hope for Pettis to win. I prefer his style. But wouldn't sleep on cerrudo.
Edgar vs Rodriguez - Frankie! Always Frankie!

Last edited:
Back