UFC on Fox 24 lineup set; broadcast plans confirmed

toe hold

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-night-kansas-city-2017#/fight

Four long rumored fights officially added to card.

UFC on Fox: Johnson vs. Reis
Sat. Apr. 15, 2017
8PM/5PM ETPT
Kansas City, Missouri

Main Card (Fox)
Flyweight Championship bout: Demetrious Johnson (c) vs. Wilson Reis
Women's Strawweight bout:
Rose Namajunas vs. Michelle Waterson
Middleweight bout:
Ronaldo Souza vs. Robert Whittaker
Featherweight bout:
Jeremy Stephens vs. Renato Moicano

Preliminary Card (Fox)
Heavyweight bout:
Alexander Volkov vs. Roy Nelson
Bantamweight bout: Patrick Williams vs. Tom Duquesnoy
Lightweight bout:
Bobby Green vs. Rashid Magomedov
Flyweight bout:
Tim Elliott vs. Louis Smolka

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Middleweight bout: Devin Clark vs.
Jake Collier
Middleweight bout:
Anthony Smith vs. Andrew Sanchez
Bantamweight bout: Aljamain Sterling vs. Augusto Mendes
Welterweight bout: Zak Cummings vs. Nathan Coy
Women's Bantamweight bout: Ashlee Evans-Smith vs. Ketlen Vieira

Lol they gave Alcomplain Sterling a guy coming off a win.

Sterling is the saltiest dude ever still complains about him losing the decision when he clearly lost.

Sat out and whined for a new contract and ended up going on a 2 fight losing streak.

He refuses to work on his boxing and he ended up getting out kicked at his own game against Assuncao.

Helluva card
Damn the FP prelims are more than the Fox prelims and the main card

Sterling is the saltiest dude ever still complains about him losing the decision when he clearly lost.

Sat out and whined for a new contract and ended up going on a 2 fight losing streak.

He refuses to work on his boxing and he ended up getting out kicked at his own game against Assuncao.

The bad thing is he didn't try to win those fights or ever put the guy away then complained after. Fight to finish not win points.

I'm only interested in Souza Whitaker. my penis does have interest in waterson rose though.

The bad thing is he didn't try to win those fights or ever put the guy away then complained after. Fight to finish not win points.

I talked to Sterling like a week before the fight personally and he told me he doesn't need to box this guy because he's not gonna be able to handle his kicks.

I shook my head and just let him say what he wanted.

good main card

I'm not sure what the hate is for this card. I think it's the best card of the year so far, top to bottom.

I'll watch MM just in case some heaven splits open and he loses

But I'm really only interested in Jacare vs Whittaker and Green vs Rasid

Jeremy Stephens is always down to brawl

Mendes' only loss is to the current champion, thus earning him a top contender in UFC logic.

Makes sense to me...

Best card of the year.

#hottiebless

o7hlfDG.png

Jacare vs Whittaker should be co main, nice card though.

I'm only really interested in Jacare/Whittaker. A few prelims in a 'hey, I'm watching a half-decent UFN undercard' way.

5/10 tops.

This is a good card, lots of good fights, good prelims. Looking forward to Fire Kid debut.

Whittaker by crispy left hook or Jacare by ground mauling sub

Best fight on the card no doubt, hoping Robert takes this he is a fun fighter to watch

Damn, Aljamain got buried. I'm kinda fearing another lackluster performance from him since Mendes' strength is on the ground and Aljo may look to just Phil Davis him on the feet for three rounds.

Moicano is boring as hell but it's nice to see him get a spot on the main card.

Back