Ferguson vs Diaz????

Mcgregor's UFC

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
This is a fight I feel as if nobody is talking about, I know Nate has pretty much denied any fight with anyone not named Conor & that Tony is holding out Khabib again, but hear me out. The Nate & Conor triology fight would be at lightweight undoubtedly so it makes sense for Nate to fight before then at Lightweight & and the #2 contender Ferguson makes for a intriguing fight. I believe Ferguson is a large enough star where that fight would make enough $ and pay per buys to keep Nate satisfied is I feel a big reason he is turning down fights, is because he wants a big $ fight. I think stylistically this is an absolutely an amazing fight, both Fighters have really strong stand up along with Stellar ground games, and personally I'd love to see it around July either at International Fight week UFC 213 or in Anaheim at UFC 214 with the Winner taking on Conor in his likely return in Fall or Winter.

McGregor Troll Account = Check

Joined - Yesterday = Check

Trying to keep Hero from getting murked by top contender = Check

Conor fans seem to have a motherly affection for him. Their protective instinct kicks in every time he's linked to a tough fight.

Nates not trying take a tough fight we all know that, he wants that MAYMAC money that he does not deserve.

Diaz bros just need to be dropped from discussions, plenty of top dudes willing to take the Diaz fights but the Diazs just complaining as normal

you're the biggest troll on here
tantrum.jpg

Truth = "Trolling"

Sure thing, buddeh.

lol

Hating on the Diaz bros is trendy right now, but Nate beats the bricks off that guy. He just seems like a horrible matchup for Tony. Much better striking, better ground game, and just as good cardio.

Forget Nate.

Barboza vs Ferguson 2 for next crack at McGregor

Nate can welcome Khabib back, maybe MJ rematch or keep smoking up all his money.

Tony is just a better version of either Diaz.

I want to see Tony vs Conor. Tony is the undisputed number one contender. There is no valid argument to have him fight someone other than the champ at this point, other than Conor just not fighting.

I am a big fan of both Conor and Tony but I think Tony finishes Conor with the old D'arce.

Just because I just created an account on this forum doesn't mean I'm an amateur or don't know anything about MMA or fighting. Yes I am a Conor fan but I never said anything that would indicate that I didn't want Conor to fight Tony, in fact I love watching Tony fight. But the only way Tony gets a shot at Connor is if he beats Diaz, that's truth. Conor wants to make the most money possible & at the moment Nate is the biggest draw, the only way that changes in the lightweight division is it Nate loses to Tony. So I don't understand why you're hating on my post seems like you're the troll

I would love to see how they match up.

Both tall, rangy lightweights with good boxing and BJJ and both also have great cardio and great chins. They are very very similar except for Tony has better wrestling.

It would be an amazing fight that would likely go all five rounds but it sure would be epic if Nate found a way to finish Tony late!

For all the hate against it, this seems like the current fight that makes the most sense. Also, it'd be a bad ass scrap.

Ferguson is a bad match-up for Diaz. He'd tear that boy's stock in half. No way Diaz risks any future major pay day money over Tony. If he can make 2 mil on a rubbermatch with Conor, that's probably more than he would make if he fought Tony four times. Can't happen.

I stopped reading at, "Ferguson is a big enough star".

Back