Yoel Romero isn't buying Michael Bisping's ultimatum to GSP.

I love you Mike, I love you Mike....You say that to me...I say this to you..I love you....See you soon, boy.

Fots Shired

f78cc3365a435c7ecbb489a090adfd29.gif

someone is? anyone is?

if so that would be sad.

but hey, he got people talking. that was the goal, and it worked.

I'd rather see Bisping vs Romero and GSP vs Silva or a WW.

Please reschedule this fight in July instead of GSP, PLEASE!

Mike said he doesnt want to wait till Sept. and its looking GSP is dragging this thing out

Bisping may be scared, he may not, but he know he'll have an easier time w GSP and make much more money. Smart move for Bisping. What Romero doesn't get is that at this point for Bisping , its about the money. Romero needs to find ways to market himself more

Bisping is trying to get GSP to fight earlier b/c he wants to make more money and fight more often before he retires. Romero is trying to goad Bisping into fighting him by attacking Bisping's ego.

Romero isn't bringing a huge PPV payday.

Does Bisping have CTE? Numbers are numbers.

So tired of Bisping crying about big pay day when it's his fault for not being a huge ppv draw. Conor don't need anyone to draw $$$$$$

I am so dissapoint of Romero using shit like #fakenews in his tweets. Cmon man you are better than that!?!

To all those digging on Bisping:

If given the option, would you fight GSP for $3million or Romero for $1million?

'Juevos' Yoel should star in the new scarface with Masvidal as his right hand. Now that would be some good casting.<{anton}>

Back