How big would Fedor vs Brock @ cowboys stadium, had been?

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looking back at it...Brock was the champ, people thought he was amazing.

Fedor was undefeated, the , and had the whole Russian mystique.

Also it was a HW fight...With a huge shredded guy vs a fat pudgy guy...People are intrigued by that.

I feel with proper hype(UFC primetime).....It would of sold much more than Conor vs Diaz...Much more than UFC 100 or 200

This was the superfight of the decade.

Wouldve sold atleast 2 million.

Meh. People are so angry with Fedor for not being an idiot and signing his life away to the ufc.. But this is the huge fight we missed out on?

Fedor vs Lesnar would have been the biggest fight in UFC history.

At the time, after UFC 100, it probably could've been the biggest PPV in UFC history. Especially if they put other big fights on the card.

If Randy couldn't fight Fedor what makes you think Brock ever would?

Load of the card with a couple other big names and it would've been UFC 129 big.

Brock should get back in there try to face Fedor.

Dreams would or Inoki would probably be willing to throw money at the both of them for a NYE showdown.

I really hope you understand the difference between the two in terms of power and draw.

edit: "political" power
Forget power and draw. Fedor wouldn't sign a UFC contract. They wouldn't pay him enough.

Forget power and draw. Fedor wouldn't sign a UFC contract. They wouldn't pay him enough.
Yeah, obviously that was what happened. But you implied Randy had a better shot to get it done than Brock. And frankly I doubt that to be true.

You're grasping and I can go on if you want, but you will not win. Fuck it...there really isn't a debate so I might as well...

Brock won and defended the Heavyweight championship of the world twice.

Punk was brought in to get a cheap payday for the UFC. Brock was brought in because he was a D1 champion, and if you understand MMA (and you do), you already know that wrestling is a building block of the fight game, hence he already had credentials, whereas Punk did not.

You're simply upset that a guy from the WWE was able to find success. So much so, that you have dedicated your avatar to deal with this reality that you otherwise can't admit actually took place. He beat Mir, Carwin, Couture, and Heath. As it stands, the only top names in the UFC that can stop him are Stipe, Cain, Overeem, and JDS. He is literally still a Top 10 Heavyweight.

I'm sorry these facts upset you. If you want, I can loan you my DVD of UFC 121 so you can relive vicariously through Cain once more. Just make sure not to scratch it.

Looking back at it...Brock was the champ, people thought he was amazing.

Fedor was undefeated, the , and had the whole Russian mystique.

Also it was a HW fight...With a huge shredded guy vs a fat pudgy guy...People are intrigued by that.

I feel with proper hype(UFC primetime).....It would of sold much more than Conor vs Diaz...Much more than UFC 100 or 200

This was the superfight of the decade.

Wouldve sold atleast 2 million.

It would have been beautiful. Prior to the Werdum fight. Fedor should have Zulu'd Bork and then retired.

Glorious.

You're grasping and I can go on if you want, but you will not win. Fuck it...there really isn't a debate so I might as well...

Brock won and defended the Heavyweight championship of the world twice..

Weak UFC HW division + Gift wrapped title shot + 220 lbs, 44 year old rusty champion + Tied 1-1 with Mir + Turtling up while Carwin punched himself out

+Wrecked by the elites
+Terrified to get punched
+Spins around
+Steroid freak

Brock is not a fighter.

Punk was brought in to get a cheap payday for the UFC. Brock was brought in because he was a D1 champion, and if you understand MMA (and you do), you already know that wrestling is a building block of the fight game, hence he already had credentials, whereas Punk did not.

You're simply upset that a guy from the WWE was able to find success. So much so, that you have dedicated your avatar to deal with this reality that you otherwise can't admit actually took place. He beat Mir, Carwin, Couture, and Heath. As it stands, the only top names in the UFC that can stop him are Stipe, Cain, Overeem, and JDS. He is literally still a Top 10 Heavyweight.

I'm sorry these facts upset you. If you want, I can loan you my DVD of UFC 121 so you can relive vicariously through Cain once more. Just make sure not to scratch it.

You used fight finder as proof so I just used your logic.

My "logic" was posting a link to an article identifying him as a fighter. Because he is a fighter. And yes, if you win and defend the HW title in the UFC, you are fighter. You don't have to like him, or his abilities... but reality is still real. And he really did fight for the belt.

That actually happened.

brock_lesnar-1475679440-800.jpg

There is nothing to debate as to if he is a fighter.

My "logic" was posting a link to an article identifying him as a fighter. Because he is a fighter. And yes, if you win and defend the HW title in the UFC, you are fighter. You don't have to like him, or his abilities... but reality is still real. And he really did fight for the belt.

That actually happened.

brock_lesnar-1475679440-800.jpg

There is nothing to debate as to if he is a fighter.

Nope.

He's a big wrestler and steroid freak who took advantage of his star power, a terribly weak division and smaller men.

The dude is absolutely terrified to get punched. He wasn't born to fight.

Brock is not a fighter. Neither is CM punk.

Back