Aldo working those pads!

Misspelled 'official', now they'll never find Anderson Aldo.

I don't wanna get my hopes up anymore for good fights until those guys are staring down in the cage;
having said that... Aldo vs. Holloway is a fan-fucking-tastic matchup
45.gif

tumblr_nn14qbNoJV1rofocqo1_400.gif

I don't wanna get my hopes up anymore for good fights until those guys are staring down in the cage;
having said that... Aldo vs. Holloway is a fan-fucking-tastic matchup
45.gif

I love how repetitions work. Work 1 combo endlessly, apply.

Think Aldo is a little too sloppy in the boxing department for Holloway not to eventually capitalize. Holloway is great at seeing small openings, and Aldo leaves many.

There is no doubt Aldo has decent leg kicks. But Aldo is a mere slave under McGod's power.

I'm going to be honest. I dont see Max beating Aldo. The Aldo at 200 was amazing. The Max that won the belt got by on grit and some luck with Pettis unable to make the weight. Max striking is just too sloppy for a sniper like Aldo.

Think Aldo is a little too sloppy in the boxing department for Holloway not to eventually capitalize. Holloway is great at seeing small openings, and Aldo leaves many.

His hands are low just before is leg kicks, it's just pad work but it's not really good defense

Always cringe when I see any sherdoggers (and there's a lot) saying ''sloppy'' this word has exploded on this forum the last year or so, you don't even know what you're looking at, you're just repeating Conor, may as well call him a ''broke bum'' as well.

Back