Brock vs Lennox Lewis almost happened! Details:

Wow!

"The idea got far enough that McMahon personally contacted Marc Ratner, the current UFC Vice President of Regulatory Affairs, who at the time was the Executive Director of the Nevada Athletic Commission. He told Ratner that he wanted the fight to be in Las Vegas, and wanted to know what he needed to do to get Nevada to sanction the fight as legitimate.

Ratner told him Nevada would sanction the fight, giving it the credibility they felt it needed since the involvement of McMahon would make people think it wasn't going to be on the level, but only as long as every fight on the show was real. McMahon had laid out plans for two fights, Lesnar vs. Lewis and Kurt Angle, one of McMahon's other top stars at the time and a 1996 wrestling Olympic gold medalist, against Michael Moorer, a former heavyweight boxing champion"

Brock gets scared against minorities.

fc141aovetkobles.gif%3Fw%3D660

254wpd4.gif

Brock via F5

Brock would have got the takedown and GnP away for a victory or maybe even a sub.

Or Lewis lands hard on him and shit goes sideways but I will favor the grappler in this one.

I don't know man, Lenny is pretty chinny. I want to see 1 of Brocks lunchbox sized hands land on Lennys chin and lets see if he doesn't go to sleep.

I'm too busy to read whole articles.

And I hate Bork.

& that is exactly why SD forums have the shit rep.
People commenting on shit they don't even care to take a minute to be informed about.

At least you admit it ;)

I don't know man, Lenny is pretty chinny. I want to see 1 of Brocks lunchbox sized hands land on Lennys chin and lets see if he doesn't go to sleep.

He would have been taking down & submitted.
That is why Lennox tried to get rules with no takedowns.
He only wanted a fair fight if Brock was not able to beat him lol

Brock wouldn't land shit on Lennox

Brock wins easily. Would not be competitive at all. He would arm triangle choke Lewis easily after a easy takedown. Lewis is old and slow these days I don't know how much he could learn for TDD.

I wish shit like this happened more often.

I heavily favor Brock- even with no shooting on legs. It wouldn't take much to put them in some sort of clinch. Brock's wrestling is good enough to exploit a novice by attacking only his torso, head, and arms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back