"I look forward to the trilogy fight (with Nate) down the road" Conor McGOD

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score

The double greatest
The GOAT GOAT
The champ champ
recommitting himself to giving Nathan another payday.

As recent as last week, Nate is still posting highlights from the first fight on his social media. I think Nate should come out and publicly thank Conor McGregor.

After all, Conor is the only reason

casuals can now tell Nate & Nick apart.

Conor bless us all

Conor beats Nate more decisively this time around if the fight takes place at 155.

Conor finishes Nate at 155 in my opinion, 170 is not a weight class where Conor belongs at all.

Nick's little bro is in for another beating. He may become a vegetable later on in life if he suffers more of dem left hand bombs. I'm already worried about his long term health. He slurs his words, he has persistent headaches.

Conor blessing that bum again. Without conor he'd go back to 20/20k. Nate should spend the next 3 years only training for conor. It's the only way he survives (not wins) again.

I'm not always crazy about a trilogy, but this one needs to happen.

The third fight likely goes just like the second one did - A close decision victory (although maybe not necessarily a split decision this time) in Conor's favor. Nate will always be the guy that McGregor was never able to knock out.

The UFC took down the video due to copyright. They are probably upset that 'the mac life' gets more hits than 'fightpass' and their youtube channel combined.

If everything works out perfectly, this could end up being for the 155 title and kill two birds with one stone.

You know. I had an epiphany about Conor today while I was driving to work, thinking about the stupidity of the Mayweather fight. I'm going to rant in this random thread. He is going about his career as intelligently as possible. He wants to make as much money as possible by fighting as little as possible. Which is a great idea for him as a person, father and man.

However, this means that he will never be GOAT. He has the potential but he never will be. You need a certain level of fool hardiness and lack of care for yourself that Conor doesn't have. You need to be willing to harm yourself to defend your throne on top of your division for instance. You can't do that when you're more busy chasing money and picking your fights (and I would never say that he chooses easy opponents; he just makes sure that the reward is worth the challenge).

That's alright. He ain't GOAT though and he probably won't ever be. Which makes me a little sad.

The end.

Glad to see he's down for a third fight with Nate. I figured after the second fight, he wouldn't want anything to do with Nate. But he loves money, and that's his biggest MMA money fight.

You know. I had an epiphany about Conor today while I was driving to work, thinking about the stupidity of the Mayweather fight. I'm going to rant in this random thread. He is going about his career as intelligently as possible. He wants to make as much money as possible by fighting as little as possible. Which is a great idea for him as a person, father and man.

However, this means that he will never be GOAT. He has the potential but he never will be. You need a certain level of fool hardiness and lack of care for yourself that Conor doesn't have. You need to be willing to harm yourself to defend your throne on top of your division for instance. You can't do that when you're more busy chasing money and picking your fights (and I would never say that he chooses easy opponents; he just makes sure that the reward is worth the challenge).

That's alright. He ain't GOAT though and he probably won't ever be.

The end.
He's been one of the most active fighters since he joined the UFC.

He couldn't give a fuck about being GOAT. GOAT doesn't even fucking exist in the real world. It's all about the paper.

Nate is pretty much the only fight in the UFC Conor can take without every casual asking who da fuck is that guy

That's all he should be allowed to do, title defense at 155, rematches with Aldo and Nate (which could be title defenses) or take that ass whooping from Woodley

Nate might actually break triple digits for the amount of bitch slaps he lands on Conor. Unfortunately, fight metrics doesn't count them as strikes.

He's been one of the most active fighters since he joined the UFC.

He couldn't give a fuck about being GOAT. GOAT doesn't even fucking exist in the real world. It's all about the paper.

GOAT does exist as a concept and it means something to some. Paper is important and I acknowledge that this is certainly his priority.

He may be active but where is he now that he holds gold? Chasing someone outside of the sport? Activity inside of your division when you're the belt holder is kind of all that matters in regards to discussing GOAT status. Hence, why I criticized his activity. Just to clarify.

It's like Nate just got friendzoned.

Back