IF you had to bet your entire worth on one scheduled upcoming MMA fight what would it be?

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
SCENARIO: Your family is held hostage and the only way to free them is you are forced to bet your entire net worth (everything you own and all your money) on one scheduled upcoming MMA fight.

What's the fight? who would you pick to win? and why?

I am worth a gigantic amount of money IRL so even thinks about this makes me afraid. This is why this is such great scenario, even though I know my pick would be a lock. There is nothing scarier then risking everything you have earned over one fight, especially when the outcome is out of your hands. Especially for an inherently successful and wealthy man such as myself.

For me I would pick Michael Bisping vs GSP. This is an obvious way to make BANK. Bisping is a beast, a GOAT and from a whole different weight class. He used to fight at LHW. GSP is a small Welterweight. GSP has no chance.

What is your guys fight? and why?

@Officer_Brown since you claim to be the MMA betting expert come step up bud.

Obviously DJ vs. Reis.

But only in that specific scenario you've mentioned in the OP. Huge bets in MMA are usually not a good idea.

You'd bet everything against GSP? That sucks as a choice TS.

Mighty Mouse against the next dude. Easy money.

I'd bet on whoever cm punk fights next fam

How many stupid threads can you make in one day?

SCENARIO: Your family is held hostage and the only way to free them is you are forced to bet your entire net worth (everything you own and all your money) on one scheduled upcoming MMA fight.

What's the fight? who would you pick to win? and why?

I am worth a gigantic amount of money IRL so even thinks about this makes me afraid. This is why this is such great scenario, even though I know my pick would be a lock. There is nothing scarier then risking everything you have earned over one fight, especially when the outcome is out of your hands. Especially for an inherently successful and wealthy man such as myself.

For me I would pick Michael Bisping vs GSP. This is an obvious way to make BANK. Bisping is a beast, a GOAT and from a whole different weight class. He used to fight at LHW. GSP is a small Welterweight. GSP has no chance.

What is your guys fight? and why?

@Officer_Brown since you claim to be the MMA betting expert come step up bud.
giphy.gif

Platinum vs Ellenberger
giphy.gif

lol probably swanson vs lobov or canelo vs chavez jr.

Fuck your dumb, what if fantasy thread BOI ARRRRGGHHHH!
IMG_1419.GIF IMG_1419.GIF IMG_1419.GIF IMG_1419.GIF IMG_1419.GIF IMG_1419.GIF IMG_1419.GIF IMG_1419.GIF IMG_1419.GIF IMG_1419.GIF IMG_1419.GIF IMG_1419.GIF IMG_1419.GIF IMG_1419.GIF IMG_1419.GIF IMG_1419.GIF IMG_1419.GIF IMG_1419.GIF

Pick Dustin Ortiz versus Kid Moreno

Flyweight and WMMA safest best in MMA

I'd ask for a fight again Rumble, bet everything on him and then I'll take a dive (because if I don't, I'll kick his ass)

Cyborg vs. the next flabby truck stop waitress she selects to fight

Mcgregor vs Lawler

ofcourse Mcgregoat... although Lawler is the shit... against tyrone is a toss up because he can take him down and pound him into oblivion

GSP over Bisping easy. GSP is going to wrestlerape Bisping. Come on you don't think the UFC offered GSP a immediate shot at title he never lost? But he turned down Woodley and asked for Bisping for a reason.

MM was my first thought but he has to lose sooner or later and it will probably be to a nobody.

If you're asking me about near future than Cub is gonna the brakes off Artem.

Actually in changing my answer to Cub over Artem then GSP over Bisping.

Back