Who in the UFC or elsewhere has a contract coming to an end?

PrideisRizin

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Lately I have been thinking about how this is the time for Bellator to make its biggest move. After doing a bit of reading and research I see that since Coker has taken over things have changed and they are in fact doing a lot more then I realized. The reason for my question is they can only sign fighters that are not under contract. I strongly believe we will now see bidding wars and Viacom has much more funds then the new owners and does not seem to be afraid to spend. They can only do so much at once though we need to have patience. Competition is good for the consumer.

For all the naysayers just a few of the moves Bellator has been doing lately.

2016 was Bellator's best year yet and I'm sure 2017 will even be much better.

Legends:
Fedor
Wand
Royce
Cheal/not a legend lol
Shamrock

Top-mid tier UFC talent:
Larkin
Bader
Rory
Michael mcdonald
Davis
Kongo

Top tier prospects:
Aaron Pico
Tyrell Fortune
Ed Ruth

Wondering who will be next? What does everyone think? It's going to be the storyline for the next couple years. Is there somewhere a database with fighters contracts? Bellator can only do so much at once but they are trying! Coker bless!

Other than the prospects every one of them is a has been or a never was.

This could be the Monday night wars all over again. The big money will prevail, as long as Coker is around to make good decisions. However Viacom going to ppv again was not smart. Ppv is a dying business model

As usual, Gegard Mousasi fighting out his contract,fully, to final fight against #4 elite wrestler Chris Weidman.

He's professional,elite and confident.The man always comes to fight.I understand people are fans and support who they support.I can never understand someone saying " As a fighter, I don't like Gegard Mousasi "
That, I'll never understand.

This could be the Monday night wars all over again. The big money will prevail, as long as Coker is around to make good decisions. However Viacom going to ppv again was not smart. Ppv is a dying business model
But the big money didn't prevail in the monday night wars....

Has beens bring in viewers. Sorry but more people will tune in for sonnen or wanderlei than yair Rodriguez.
Yeah that's why Bellator is hold it's first ever PPV that all but assured to be a massive failure.

Other than the prospects every one of them is a has been or a never was.

Has beens bring in viewers. Sorry but more people will tune in for sonnen or wanderlei than yair Rodriguez.
Exactly it's all a marketing strategy they need to bring in the casual viewers and as many viewers possible to see the new prospects and make there own stars! So funny the Monday night wars was mentioned that's exactly what was done. Scoop up viewers with the old stars! That's how they started to compete.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop it you're making my side hurt i'm laughing so hard.

This guy is a free agent
<Goldie11>

Exactly it's all a marketing strategy they need to bring in the casual viewers and as many viewers possible to see the new prospects and make there own stars! So funny the Monday night wars was mentioned that's exactly what was done. Scoop up viewers with the old stars! That's how they started to compete.

Only thibg that can be a problem is Viacom needs to learn patience. They did this dumb act before with TNA. Got the big old school names, then a week later went head to head on Monday nights with competition before they ever even had a plan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop it you're making my side hurt i'm laughing so hard.
U sound like a UFC shill! The better Bellator gets the better for the fans! Are you a fan of MMA or UFC?

Will ya'll little kids please go back to watching WWE. The problem with your point is this is a SPORT and you no one can dictate the outcome therefore you can't dictate who becomes a stars. So Bellator has to settle for scraps the UFC decides to throw them. But hey if freakshow fights are your thing have at it I guess.upload_2017-3-27_20-18-26.jpeg

U sound like a UFC shill! The better Bellator gets the better for the fans! Are you a fan of MMA or UFC?
I'm a fan of quality MMA, not 90% of the god awful SHIT that Bellator puts out and now they think I should pay to see
Chael vs Tito.
upload_2017-3-27_20-20-58.jpeg

Honestly sllimkcaj go look up Aaron Pico! Probably the highest toted prospect with the most credentials EVER! One company is looking forward and smelling weakness. The other is trying to pay bills and make interest payments. We will see!

Will ya'll little kids please go back to watching WWE. The problem with your point is this is a SPORT and you no one can dictate the outcome therefore you can't dictate who becomes a stars. So Bellator has to settle for scraps the UFC decides to throw them. But hey if freakshow fights are your thing have at it I guess.View attachment 213917

Actually to your knowledge, no one knows who will become stars in wrestling either. And second of all, this freak show fights are bigger names and more eyes than prospects only 17 people care about.

Back