Is anyone else less impressed by jon jones because his reach is 7'1 at 6'4?

Blitz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Inb4 thats a fucking pussy reason thats part of every fighter. It is a little bit ridiculous man

you're gayly wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not impressed at all with anything he does, he's a cheating drugged up fuck that has done nothing but give the sport a bad reputation.

I'm not impressed at all with anything he does, he's a cheating drugged up fuck that has done nothing but give the sport a bad reputation.
Cry more...he's the best fighter on the planet. Stick to watching the cartoon network.

giphy.gif

Yeah I don't like that he has arms either............................fucking idiot.

Wme ufc fans have no idea on the ducking history of Johnny. His most recent faking a mental breakdown and crashing into a pregant womans car all to Avoid "RUMBLE Young Man HUMBLE'...

Wme ufc fans have no idea on the ducking history of Johnny. His most recent faking a mental breakdown and crashing into a pregant womans car all to Avoid "RUMBLE Young Man HUMBLE'...
Jones would MAUL Rumble. He has nothing to be scared of

I don't know about less impressed. Reach is great, but you have to be able to use it properly as well.

Look at Struve for example, it took him forever before he kind of got used to his long lanky limbs. He used to get hit all the time, but now his striking is a lot better.

Jones on the other hand is fast and agile for a long limbed guy and outwrestled an Olympic wrestler, outbrawled a brawler, submitted a black belt etc. etc.

He is definitely impressive and one of the best ever.

I don't know how well he will perform against top 5 HW's or HW's who are just massive though. I don't see how he beats guys like JDS or Miocic stylewise - bigger better strikers (especially punchers) whom he is not going to be able to take/hold down. And he could have trouble with the Ben Rothwell's of the world by the sheer size and strength difference.

There's plenty of people with long arms that are wimps . Jones has skill and fight iq his reach don't take away from that

I'm impressed by his accomplishments in light of the fact that he intentionally tried to sabotage himself by drinking and doing drugs right before a fight.

I know nothing about psychology, but it's bizarre to think such a talent would try to create an excuse beforehand for potentially losing.

Like Dana says, biggest talent ever and biggest screwup ever.

Nobody is less impressed by Jones because of his reach. Haters will just cling to whatever they can in attempts to bring their targets down. It's all part of being a fan of the sport, though. Makes for some interesting discussions and banter.

LMAO, SNOT BUBBLE, KNEE SLAPPER O.P OF THE YEAR......TEARS ARE RUNNING DOWN MY FACE.MY WIFE JUST ASKED ME " DUDE, HOW MANY ONIONS DID YOU DICE UP FOR BURGERS TONIGHT- ARE YOU ALRIGHT? "

What about Luffy's reach?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back