Nate Diaz training partner = Nostradamus

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After Aldo pulled out of Conor at UFC 189, this guy said if Nate Diaz steps in Nate would #murk Conor.

Instead, Dana let Chad Mendez step in to fight Conor.

This guy bless.

He's also the guy who broke Nate's ribs before the Conor rematch (which is why Nate lost)

“The knee was bad and the ribs were bad because when he hurt his knee, he couldn’t run,” said Perez. “So then when it got a little better, he wanted to start sparring. And he’s not in shape because he wasn’t really doing much. You know, you work on a little bit of mitts and you work a little bit of sparring and he got better and better. And then when he got [Professional boxer Alan] Sanchez in there, he went a good four hard rounds and he was doing real good, but he was getting a little tired, and that’s when Sanchez caught him in the rib and that then put him out there for a while.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/coach-diaz-lost-because-he-was-hurt

Hahaha, holy shit, that gym produces random Mexican-Americans.

Chris Avila, Alan Sanchez. Who's gonna be the next bum version of Nate?
Alan Sanchez is an up and coming pro-boxer who has fought for a belt

Hahaha, holy shit, that gym produces random Mexican-Americans.

Chris Avila, Alan Sanchez. Who's gonna be the next bum version of Nate?
Better than sending Artem out to defend the honor of your gym

Me and shields made some dough in Vegas that night...it didn't take nastrodamus to figure that shit out

the connor hate is crazy..yeah nate won ..1 fight..then connor beat him in the rematch....so what is there to brag about?

If the Mayweather fight doesn't happen, I want to see Conor/Nate 3. Sucks for Tony, though.

" So what have I learned from Jiu-Jitsu? If they practice this shit in prison, i'm screwed. " Sifu Steve-O

" Literally." Kru Pontius

jiu-759x500.jpg

After Aldo pulled out of Conor at UFC 189, this guy said if Nate Diaz steps in Nate would #murk Conor.

Instead, Dana let Chad Mendez step in to fight Conor.

Nate can't make FW, also Nate ain't murking nobody, conor is out of shape at WW and still fucked him up

Daddy Dana already said Godzilla Nate is too big to fight Conor again, doesn't want his little money hungry leprechaun getting too much unnecessary damage.

Plus Conor is just a DNB daddy to be Socialite nowadays

Is normel

Back