Which are the most flawless performances we've ever seen in the UFC?

sirmorbach

These violent delights have violent ends
@Black
Reaction score
I'll start with my personal top 5.

1. Conor McGregor's in his lightweight title fight against Eddie Alvarez. I mean, how can it get any better than that? Whether you love him or hate him, his performance was absolutely flawless. Perfect range/distance control, movement, timing, and IQ.

giphy.gif

2886.jpg

2. BJ Penn's while defending his lightweight title against Diego Sanchez. That's what you call an absolute BEATING. Diego got his ass kicked, there's no other way to define it. I think that his face after the fight sums it up pretty well.

20i76td.gif

Diego-Sanchez-595x396.jpg

3. Anderson Silva's in his non-title, light heavyweight bout against Forrest Griffin. Just like Conor's performance against Eddie Alvarez, this was some Matrix shit. Forrest was embarrassed.

jpuh7c.jpg

andersonsilva_ko_forrestgriffin_ufc1011.jpg

4. Cain Velasquez's in his third fight against Junior dos Santos. I love Cigano, I'm a huge fan, but... man, what the fuck was THAT?

cain-6.gif

BoetschandJuniorOW.jpg

5. And finally — there's no way I could leave one of my favourite fighters out of this —, Georges St-Pierre's performance while defending his title against Jon Fitch. Domination in every single of aspect of the game. GSP just seemed to be in a whole different level.

tumblr_nbr4toEzvL1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Of course, this is a personal list. There are also some honourable mentions, such as Anderson/Bonnar, GSP/Trigg, and the list goes on and on.

Name some flawless performances you remember, lads.

GSP v Hughes II

Anderson vs. Leben.

His connect percentage was damn near 100%. Thing of beauty.

Conor vs Poirier
Conor vs FW champ
Conor vs LW champ
Conor first UFC fight
Conor vs Holloway, first round at least
Cain vs Rothwell
Cain vs Lesnar
Jones vs LHW champ
Jones 4-1 vs Cormier

Good list ts. I love gsp vs trigg. Gsp absolutely swarms him from start to finish and makes trigg look like an amateur.

Dan Severn UFC 5 tournament. won all 3 fights to win the tournament and was perfect in all 3 fights, dominating.

Sage Northcutt vs, Francisco Trevino

Platinum Mike Perry vs Hyun Gyu Lim

Randy Couture vs Tito Ortiz
Randy Couture vs James Toney
Demian Maia vs Gunnar Nelson

There are many and for me Anderson's performance over Franklin was one of them. That fight shut a lot of people up and brought in a whole new era.

Machida vs rashad
Rashad look like he didnt deserve to be in a cage fighting machida

Champ Garbrandt vs Dom Cruz .... has to be in the top 5 or 10. Blew all expectations out of the water.

Renan Barao vs Urijah Faber was impressive too..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back