Amir Khan could beat Conor in MMA says Boxing journalist

J

JollyRants

When i say boxing journalist i mean professional ball licker/idiot Eli Seckbach. Even Amir Khan doesnt believe this. You can see it in his reaction when Eli tells him this lol.

Do we really have to get a thread on everyone's fucking opinion on this matter?

He probably could

Because conor is dumb enough to stand and box with him

He probably could

Yes it's not like Conor mounted Holloway in they fight and won 30-26 with 4 TDs

He probably could

Small gloves, plus the free form fighting aspect seperate it from boxing. The threat of td's and kicks is enormous..

Conor would win any way he wanted to, with his hands, feet, or with grappling.

i like Kahn but he would be KO by the wind from a 4 oz glove. him vs alvarez was fucking brutal.

Small gloves, plus the free form fighting aspect seperate it from boxing. The threat of td's and kicks is enormous..

Conor would win any way he wanted to, with his hands, feet, or with grappling.

He'd win for sure. Anyway he wanted not so sure.

If he's throwing justhands with Amir he could win. Khan is chiny. But Khan is also so much faster than anyone Conor has fought even with 8oz, so Conor could get lit up worse than he did against Diaz at certain points in their fights. Again that's only IF he was dumb enough to just throw hands.

Back to the topic. The reporter is an idiot.

He probably could

If you've been following MMA for all these years and you still don't know the difference between boxing and MMA "boxing"...I mean...do your eyes actually work, or...?

Why should should we care about some boxing journalist's opinion????

He probably could

Only he's not that dumb. With no fear of TD Conor would go wild with kicks.

NaturalGrandGemsbuck.gif

DrearySadJavalina.gif

SpicyFocusedEland.gif

20150711095524_GettyImages480454458.JPG

Khan had a better chance at beating Conor in a MMA fight than Conor has of beating Khan in a boxing match

Errr state the obvious. COnor would be counting the stars wondering how he ended up on his back within seconds.

Conor would grapplefuck him after Khan shows the levels with the first boxing exchange. Conor by Rd one submission.

He could. But would he? Probably not.

Khan has a glass jaw. This shit is about as pointless as David Haye jumping in the octagon to fight Stipe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back