Jose Aldo's Career > Conor's Career

ConorChoked

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When it comes to MMA, Jose has more accomplishments. Sure I could list them but you all know what Jose has done in this sport.

What has Conor done???

-Fought midgets half his size at 145 and dehydrated himself to near death to avoid fighting people his own size (conor is a champion weightcutter)

-got tapped lick a chicken at WW (i guess no robbie lawler fight lol)

-Majority decision against a lightweight gatekeepr who he looked sloppy against... bad fight for both fighters

-Then in his LW title fight, yup, that's right, the luck o' the irish strikes again and Eddie is half the size of Conor and yet again Conor picking on smaller fighters. All strategically setup by Dana White Im sure to gove Conor the best possible chance at a 2nd belt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2 division champ bullshit was manufactured and if you can't see that you are blind. Conor did not earn a 2nd title shot. He is not truly the champ. Just being friends with the promoter and cutting in line to fight a favorable matchup is not how you become champ. You don't become champ by sucking the boss' dick but yet that is what McGoober fans call a champ. McGoober has 0 title defenses. Even Bisping has defended his title (lol).

Anyways Sherdog I am back after a long hiatus and I made this thread in response to all the stupidity I see on here. You bozos haven't changed :*)

It will be interesting to see how Conor is mentally when he has no belt... it will happen....and it's going to mentally fuck with him. Much like Ronda.. He's an attention whore and when all the attention is away from him he's gonna melt-down.

Anyways Sherdog I am back after a long hiatus and I made this thread in response to all the stupidity I see on here. You bozos haven't changed :*)

maxresdefault.jpg

13 sec is like the 7-1

lul

Last edited:
You're a fucking spaz and I see exactly what you're game is.

Different accomplishments. Different trajectories.
Different perspectives.

It will be interesting to see how Conor is mentally when he has no belt... it will happen....and it's going to mentally fuck with him. Much like Ronda.. He's an attention whore and when all the attention is away from him he's gonna melt-down.

No he likes money; I don't think its attention he craves. Once his pay starts going down--that's what could fuck him in the head. He's ok mentally I think though, with regard to losses. He had an embarrassing loss to Nate and he came back from that among others before the Nate loss.

The boy just need to work on takedown defense and defending titles.

successful career=generation of money

Conor's career is more successful

When it comes to MMA, Jose has more accomplishments. Sure I could list them but you all know what Jose has done in this sport.

What has Conor done???

-Fought midgets half his size at 145 and dehydrated himself to near death to avoid fighting people his own size
Half his size lol somebody please make a shoop of this. I find it fairly impressive that Conor was able to cut down from 300lbs. I guess that's just one more thing to admire about him.

Last edited:

What has Conor done???

-Fought midgets half his size at 145 and dehydrated himself to near death to avoid fighting people his own size (conor is a champion weightcutter)

-got tapped lick a chicken at WW (i guess no robbie lawler fight lol)

-Majority decision against a lightweight gatekeepr who he looked sloppy against... bad fight for both fighters

-Then in his LW title fight, yup, that's right, the luck o' the irish strikes again and Eddie is half the size of Conor and yet again Conor picking on smaller fighters. All strategically setup by Dana White Im sure to gove Conor the best possible chance at a 2nd belt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2 division champ bullshit was manufactured and if you can't see that you are blind. Conor did not earn a 2nd title shot. He is not truly the champ. Just being friends with the promoter and cutting in line to fight a favorable matchup is not how you become champ. You don't become champ by sucking the boss' dick but yet that is what McGoober fans call a champ. McGoober has 0 title defenses. Even Bisping has defended his title (lol).

This is my favorite novel ever

Jose Aldo has only 2 finishes in his UFC career, one coming by injury default

Back