What is your favourite fighter's best win?

Touch of Death

Free @Soul On Ice
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor's best win is Aldo, greatest win in MMA history, knocking out the P4P best in 13 seconds. The Eddie Alvarez fight is right up there, one of the most dominant performances in title history as well. The second Diaz fight maybe because of adversity and losing to him the first time. But Nate is no way near the fighter that Aldo is and Eddie is a better fighter than him as well so I would choose them two over that.

Rampage's best win is probably Hendo IMO, I thought he mixed his takedowns with his striking very well and Hendo was in his prime and a multi-division champ. Most Rampage fans would probably argue Chuck 2. His win against Wand was the most satisfying and his KO against Arona was my favourite KO of all time. I really like the Machida performance as well even though some think he lost that which he didn't.

GSP's best win is very difficult to answer. He has many dominant wins, but probably one of BJ Penn 2, Fitch, Hughes 2, Condit because of adversity. I would probably say BJ Penn 2, first fight was close and this is arguably the biggest fight in MMA history and he dominated him.

Conor vs Poirier

Cain vs Lesnar

Ferguson vs Barboza

KO'ed Roland Payne, UFC 3

712rg1.jpg

(pic unrelated, obviously)

Lawler vs. Rory 2

Condit's best win should have been the title fight with Robbie Lawler, but he got robbed. I guess it was the disappointing Nick Diaz decision win.

jones beating DC

(fun fact; this is not just my favorite fighters best win, its actually the best win of any GOAT contender)

Randy over Pedro, vitor, Kevin, Maurice Chuck, Tito, Gonzaga. Dude has a lot of best wins

Fedor beating Cro cop was like the last obstacle,the final window closing on HW all time forever goat status. The bout where everyone's souls were on the line.

But i think i actually enjoyed his KO over arlovski more,because it was so fast i didnt see it,and there was reason to be worried,and i cursed the gods,and blessed them and cursed them for damn near giving me a heart attack,but then there was the belarussian,face down in the opposite direction he came in,and i didnt know how it happened. "Did fedor shoot him?" All i knew that this was another victory amongst the hundreds,and i completley lost my shit.

Last edited:
In MMA: Cain vs JDS 2
In Boxing: Floyd vs Hatton

It's not their best win but my favorite's wins

Conor's best win is Aldo, greatest win in MMA history, knocking out the P4P best in 13 seconds. The Eddie Alvarez fight is right up there, one of the most dominant performances in title history as well. The second Diaz fight maybe because of adversity and losing to him the first time. But Nate is no way near the fighter that Aldo is and Eddie is a better fighter than him as well so I would choose them two over that.

Rampage's best win is probably Hendo IMO, I thought he mixed his takedowns with his striking very well and Hendo was in his prime and a multi-division champ. Most Rampage fans would probably argue Chuck 2. His win against Wand was the most satisfying and his KO against Arona was my favourite KO of all time. I really like the Machida performance as well even though some think he lost that which he didn't.

GSP's best win is very difficult to answer. He has many dominant wins, but probably one of BJ Penn 2, Fitch, Hughes 2, Condit because of adversity. I would probably say BJ Penn 2, first fight was close and this is arguably the biggest fight in MMA history and he dominated him.
Hughes 2 is one of my all time favorites,because they were pretty evenly matched the first time,and GSP showed he was next level in this fight. Hughes had a harder and harder time holding onto his title,and this was the one that i think would do him in and GSP performed spectacularly against the legend.

Rashad Evans vs Forrest Griffin

Griffin was tagging Evans up quite a bit and you could tell that it was bothering Evans. Then Griffin throws a body kick which Evans gets a hold of and the rest is history.

Honorable Mentions
Evans against Liddell, Rampage, Tito II and Sonnen.

Rory Mac over woodley maybe because my friend and I were having a small feud over it leading up. Plus now that Woodley is champ it's a bit sweeter. Favourite Rory performance was against Lawler though.

Conor over Mendes was exciting the way the fight played out like a movie. But I was more elated after the Aldo ko.

Conor vs Poirier

Cain vs Lesnar

Ferguson vs Barboza
Barboza never recovered from that illegal kick. I demand a rematch! It's not like Conor will be defending his title anytime soon anyways lol.

Gonzaga rematch for Cro Cop.

I might have cried tears of joy there.

Back