Pre USADA and Post USADA Chris Weidman look exactly the same

guard_passer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I keep seeing posts about how Chris Weidman looks smaller after USADA was implemented. I see no difference, aside from performance, which are 2 losses to extremely legitimate an din-prime competition. I cant help but feel that these statements are coming from die-hard Anderson fans who want to delegitimize Weidman's 2 wins over him

IMG_3626-1.JPG
IMG_3624-1.JPG
IMG_3625-1.JPG
weidman_rockhold2.png
IMG_3623-1.JPG

Attachments

• chris-weidman-lyoto-machida-ufc-175.jpg
    chris-weidman-lyoto-machida-ufc-175.jpg
    339.6 KB · Views: 26
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 9
From the side? Hell, even post USADA Belfort looks like TRT Belfort from the side.

Dummy.

So a Weidman dehydrated to 185 lbs pre-usada looks like a Weidman dehydrated to 185 lbs post-usada. Try using actual fight night pics to make the comparison.

He doesn't look the same as a fighter that's for sure.

img_3624-1-jpg.213831

The eggplant will salute other pidgeons.

So a Weidman dehydrated to 185 lbs pre-usada looks like a Weidman dehydrated to 185 lbs post-usada. Try using actual fight night pics to make the comparison.
you're reaching. he's dehydrated in all the photos. the difference is nothing

Anybody that was on a win streak before USADA came through then lost their first fight under USADA testing was on roids. It's common knowledge.

I keep seeing posts about how Chris Weidman looks smaller after USADA was implemented. I see no difference, aside from performance, which are 2 losses to extremely legitimate an din-prime competition. I cant help but feel that these statements are coming from die-hard Anderson fans who want to delegitimize Weidman's 2 wins over him

View attachment 213829
View attachment 213831
View attachment 213833
View attachment 213843
View attachment 213835

Performance is the same too.

Weidman just got too confident. And that's the reason he lost against Rockhold.

And against Romero, I think the fact that he doesn't watch his opponents fights did play a lot. Romero is know for his knees, and Weidman was like asking for getting hit by a knee the entire fight. It's weird that it only happened in round 3. People should blame his team.

He doesn't look the same as a fighter that's for sure.
Had he fought anybody like Rockhold or Romero before USADA? Hendricks looking and fighting differently is a fact but I haven't seen much of a difference in Weidman's case.

He clearly lost mass between the Belfort and Rockhold fights, and weigh in pictures aren't going to show that since he's 185lbs in all of them. He even acknowledged this and attributed to the fact he stopped drinking IIRC. Whether you want to chalk that up to diet, his pretty serious injuries or something else is a different story, but I don't think you can deny his body changed a bit in that period.

He clearly lost mass between the Belfort and Rockhold fights, and weigh in pictures aren't going to show that since he's 185lbs in all of them. He even acknowledged this and attributed to the fact he stopped drinking IIRC. Whether you want to chalk that up to diet, his pretty serious injuries or something else is a different story, but I don't think you can deny his body changed a bit in that period.
I see absolutely no difference. Im not even a Weidman fan. its just a huge reach.

Anybody that was on a win streak before USADA came through then lost their first fight under USADA testing was on roids. It's common knowledge.
When you go from an undefeated record to losing 2 consecutive fights, and the timing perfectly coincides with USADA being implemented, you've opened the door to people questioning it at the very least. Looks like an unstoppable force vs Silva and everyone else before USADA, now he's been KO'd and hasn't looked nearly as dominant as he did. I'm not sure USADA was the difference, it could well be a variety of things, including the IV ban, but the timing really begs some questions because Weidman has NOT looked the same (as a fighter) since USADA testing started.

Performance is the same too, I think.

Weidman just got too confident. And that's the reason he lost against Rockhold.

And against Romero, I think the fact that he doesn't watch his opponents fights did play a lot. Romero is know for his knees, and Weidman was like asking for getting hit by a knee the entire fight. It's weird that it only happened in round 3.
Nah Weidman wasn't overconfident Rockhold is just better than him. Rockhold was sick in that fight too, he had zero energy and was gassed out after the 1st.

View attachment 213829
View attachment 213831
View attachment 213833
View attachment 213843
View attachment 213835
`When is that second Weidman Belfort pic from? I think it says silva Belfort in the back

Nah Weidman wasn't overconfident Rockhold is just better than him. Rockhold was sick in that fight too, he had zero energy and was gassed out after the 1st.

Weidman lost because of the dumb kick. He was starting to dominate the fight before. Going for that kick is his confidence showing.

Can't blame him for being confident though. He beat a lot of fighters on juice before that fight.

When you go from an undefeated record to losing 2 consecutive fights, and the timing perfectly coincides with USADA being implemented, you've opened the door to people questioning it at the very least. Looks like an unstoppable force vs Silva and everyone else before USADA, now he's been KO'd and hasn't looked nearly as dominant as he did. I'm not sure USADA was the difference, it could well be a variety of things, including the IV ban, but the timing really begs some questions because Weidman has NOT looked the same (as a fighter) since USADA testing started.
who has he faced?
an old Anderson
an old machida
non TRT belfort (who was actually hurting him in the 1st round)
K1 Damian Maia who is now a WW
Mark Munoz.

has nothing to do with PEDs. has to do with facing in prime competition.

He didn't look unstoppable against Silva, Silva just went full retard. He also had a war with Machida and got lit up early on by an old trtless Belfort. Rockhold was the first opponent Weidman faced in years that wasn't past his prime.

Back