FOTY so far

License to Kill
@Silver
Reaction score
With the first quarter of the year done what fights are worthy or stand out for FOTY

Woodly Thompson 2 was an absolute barn burner. I play it when I have trouble sleeping. Works like a charm.

143_Tyron_Woodley_vs_Stephen_Thompson.0.0.jpg

Last edited:
Teymur vs. Vannata, maybe?

The UFC and the fights has been so shit. I don't know.

Andrade vs Hill maybe

Poirier vs Miller

Wow the fights so far this year have been stinkers.

<6>

Feel like there hasn't been any fight that really sticks out to me.

Lewis and Browne was fun though. Lewis came back from being hurt bad with some shots to the body. Post fight interview was also a 7/7

Poirier v. Miller in terms of both tons of technique (grappling and striking), heart by Poirier for that broken leg

Vanatta v. Teymur was a ton of fun until they gassed in 3

cant think of a good fight in a long time... mma has been boring for a while now

Great question. Darren Elkins vs. Mirsad Bektic gets my vote.

All the fights were average or shitty in 2017

I did enjoy Browne vs Lewis

From almost pooping your pants to knocking out your opponent to calling out his girlfriend

That was fun

Great question. Darren Elkins vs. Mirsad Bektic gets my vote.
97% of that fight was one sided until a headkick and punch. Not anywhere near foty candidate for me. Teymur vs lando, hill vs andrade or lewis vs browne.

97% of that fight was one sided until a headkick and punch. Not anywhere near foty candidate for me. Teymur vs lando, hill vs andrade or lewis vs browne.
I guess we have slightly different criteria for FOTY, but your choices are definitely in my top 5.

Back