Mark Hunt vs Travis Browne is the fight to make

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know they are eager to feed Hunt to the Black Beast but this matchup makes wayyy more sense. Both are coming off brutal KO losses and are similarly ranked. Does anyone disagree that this is the more appropriate fight to make?

I´ve seen enough of Brown getting KOed. Let Hunt take BB's head clean off now and then steal his girlfriend.

I'm down to watch Hunt knock him stiff.

Would rather see Hunt fight BB but Travis would be a good fight also.

I'd love to see Hunt retire with a walk off KO over that douche.

Well Hunt vs. Black Beast is official now so this will have to wait.

Yeah, Hunt vs Lewis is booked officially for New Zeeland.

I agree this is the fight to make, but the UFC really likes Browne (or at least they act like they do prob bc of Rhonda) so I bet he gets a can for his next fight. He's already on the chopping block, another KO would prob send him to Bellator. They might do what they did with Jeremy Stephens and give Browne a "up and comer" aka an easy win and then send him back to a top 10 opponent.

Browne should be fighting Ruslan Magomedov, Walt Harris, or some other up and comer to see if he's worth keeping in the UFC.

Browne needs to go to Bellator, he is so overrated, he doesn't deserve Hunt, at best he deserves a fight against someone like Timothy Johnson on the upper part of the undercard. I'd still like to see Hunt give him another brutal KO loss though.

Browne needs a tune-up fight. I don't like the guy as a person, but I do like seeing him lose. He's on the verge of getting cut though.

Browne should seriously take some time off. Dude has been getting rekt BAD.

That wouldn't be a bad fight, but I feel like he's gonna get a gimme fight next.

Browne should be fighting Ruslan Magomedov, Walt Harris, or some other up and comer to see if he's worth keeping in the UFC.

Magomedov is a tank I don't really think that's too much of a step down. I think he failed a steroid test though but Walt Harris makes a lot more sense. Ruslan is one of the top strikers in the division and won't get taken down super easy.

No. Browne needs a lower tier fighter than that like Frank Mir.

The Travis Browne hate is strong.

Ronda bless.

We already have a good amount of footage for the "Thank you Edmond" tribute

Back