Boxer Jean Pascal calls out Nick Diaz...

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

Here's some highlights of a fight he had:

This MMA vs Boxing shit is getting outta hand..

<36>

dxS1ufK.png

I heard Tom Brady was calling out some rugby guys earlier...

Lol every one wants in on the payday... Got a problem with that? Eat a bag of make genetalia.. Ultimately it isn't you career and your life.

Lol every one wants in on the payday... Got a problem with that? Eat a bag of make genetalia.. Ultimately it isn't you career and your life.

LOL you're gonna tell me to eat something you can't even spell right? WTF is that?! <36>

Any top 50 boxer in their division absolutely tools anyone remotely near their size in UFC under boxing rules. I mean I could potentially see Gegard of Duffy possibly beating a top 100 boxer on their absolute best day.

i already don't care about the conor vs floyd fight and now this?!?
<{MindBrown}>

After getting the shit beat out of him twice by Kovalev, I don't blame him for wanting to fight a non-boxer.

Pascal always cracks me up. The guy is such a comical character. His feud with Hopkins was hilarious.

Timestamped

Diaz doesn't have the footwork to beat a guy like Pascal. Pascal would walk him down easily.

What a strange call-out.

Dat AV though. Who dat?

"search google for this image" never works anymore, it just says "female".. wow, I had no idea, thanks Google!

Solid fighter, interesting character, huge following in Canada, competitive fight for Nick.

Book it Floyd

"search google for this image" never works anymore, it just says "female".. wow, I had no idea, thanks Google!

lol

btw sorry I don't know have ID for the AV.. I would like to know too

Back