Junior Dos Santos: "I will finish Stipe Miocic in the 2nd round"

cigano

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I too have JDS finishing Stipe albeit it could go as far as the 3rd.

Still, I'll take a 2nd round finish.

junior_dos_santos_UFC_FOX_funny1.gif

--------------------------------------------------------

http://www.mmanews.com/junior-dos-santos-i-will-finish-stipe-miocic-in-the-second-round/

MMA Latest News recently sat down with dos Santos. The former heavyweight ruler predicted a second-round finish of Miocic:

“I’M VERY CONFIDENT RIGHT NOW. I RESPECT STIPE MIOCIC A LOT, HE’S A GOOD CHAMPION, A GOOD GUY, THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE NEED NOW. IT’S FAR FROM THE FIGHT NOW. WE’RE NOT LIKE FRIENDS AS YOU SAID, BUT WE GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER, YOU KNOW? I REALLY RESPECT HIM BECAUSE OF WHO HE IS, THE CHAMPION HE IS. THAT’S A REAL IMPORTANT THING. … I WILL FINISH HIM IN THE SECOND ROUND. BEFORE THE END OF THE SECOND ROUND, I WILL FINISH HIM THIS TIME. AND NEW, UFC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, JUNIOR ‘CIGANO’ DOS SANTOS!”

Junior-dos-Santos-696x463.png

Stipe is a bad dude who has to be respected but Junior looked so damn good against Rothwell, I can't wait for this if it's half as good as the first one it'll be worth the PPV. I'm expecting a stoppage this time around.

Post Cain fights. Post USADA. I would have to pick Stipe in this.

Stipe stops him this time.

This fight is going to be intense. Maybe the most underrated Heavyweight Championship fight in many years. This is MMA's prime Mike Tyson shit right here.

I love Stipe, I hope he stays the champ forever, but if he has to lose it couldn't be to a nicer guy than JDS. May the best man win.

I put a bet on JDS! They had him at at +250. Let's not forget that Miocic has been pretty hittable himself. It seems like the worst version of Junior in the octagon squeaked past Miocic last time: people were calling for his retirement after that fight.

Miocic has gotten way better but the version of JDS we saw against Rothwell was way better than the version that fought Stipe the first time. ATT JDS with his old boxing coach is coming back into form IMO.

This fight is going to be intense. Maybe the most underrated Heavyweight Championship fight in many years. This is MMA's prime Mike Tyson shit right here.

I love Stipe, I hope he stays the champ forever, but if he has to lose it couldn't be to a nicer guy than JDS. May the best man win.

Thanks a lot for shutting the fake passport thread down, I really needed one.

Two very skilled big man. I wouldn't bet a single penny on either fighter. Impossible to predict.

I'm ready for Stipe next fight regardless.

Still want to see Reem vs Cain also.

probably the fight i'm most eagerly anticipating.... i do think stipe wins this time although jds looks like he is making a comeback.

Back