The Chris Looking Ripped!

XxWolfXx

WOLF BELT
@red
Reaction score

Damn this is the best shape I've seen him in.

I wouldn't say jacked

He looks lean and ripped

Still has no ass and no chest (just saying ) get back to the basics Chris, deads squats and bench

Still my boy.

Looks like Weidman has had to revamp his entire regimen, now that he can't rely on the IV for post-cut rehydration.

Do or die for the Chris.

If he comes out too aggressive, he's going to get boxed up.

Can't wait for the fight. A lot on the line for both fighters. My favorite kind of fight.

Side note: really wish UFC structured their fights more around their pertinence to ascension than random beefs and trash talk.

Was really hoping WME was going to legitimize the organization but they went in the opposite direction.

Gotta enjoy them when they come I guess.

I hope he destroys Mousasi so his fans will shut up.

We'll see what happens when the fight gets here. If Weidman looks as tentative and deflated as he has in recent fights, he's going to have a hard time with Moose.

We'll see what happens when the fight gets here. If Weidman looks as tentative and deflated as he has in recent fights, he's going to have a hard time with Moose.

tentative? i honestly haven't seen that in has last 2 fights he did a good job at applying pressure, it'll be an interesting fight because Moose is the one more known to let off the gas and coast

Chris needs to get back to fighting smart, that more than anything has cost him in his last two fights, people will say USADA or old Brazilians but he was right in the fight with Rockhold and Romero until the tide turned, it wasn't like he was getting blown out for four rounds then stopped. Moose is dangerous but Weidman has the style to beat him.

Still flat chest

Because muscles win fights....

hendo-lombard-media-day.gif

So weird. Seems like McGoat completely erased The Chris from existence at Sherdog. Good job.

but wasn't Weidman winning the Rockhold fight till that spinning disaster? and wasn't he beating Romero until that perfect flying knee? He seems to find ways to win rounds.

Back