Magnus Cedenblad out, Trevor Smith vs Chris Camozzi at UFC Stockholm

...thought Jacare would jump in...
Remove that Trevor Smith guy. The fans want Camozzi vs Jacare part 5582947270, the fans have spoken!.

Offtopic but; Who was that Swedish fighter that got KTFO and started to talk into the mic when his opponent had the interview?

...thought Jacare would jump in...

b7pOX75.jpg

Offtopic but; Who was that Swedish fighter that got KTFO and started to talk into the mic when his opponent had the interview?
Holy shit I forgot all about that, I just had to research and it was Nikolas Backstrom who interupted Mike Wilkinson after he got knocked out. I can't find any video on it surprisingly.

Remember the hype that was on Backstrom?

That's fucked up

Holy shit I forgot all about that, I just had to research and it was Nikolas Backstrom who interupted Mike Wilkinson after he got knocked out. I can't find any video on it surprisingly.

Remember the hype that was on Backstrom?

That's fucked up

Thanks <36>
The hype was crazy indeed, made that fiasco after the KO all the more funny.
I didn't know he was released from the UFC, that's why I asked in this thread.
Would have expected him on a card like this in Sweden.

Weird ass fight for Sweden.

Surely it'd be easier/cheaper to put this fight on an American UFN and give the slot to a couple of Europeans!

Anyway, def loser leaves town. No interest really, maybe Camozzi by sloppy UD

Thanks <36>
The hype was crazy indeed, made that fiasco after the KO all the more funny.
I didn't know he was released from the UFC, that's why I asked in this thread.
Would have expected him on a card like this in Sweden.
Looked at his record earlier and he's on a 3 fight w streak so.maybe they bring him back for the Stockholm Card

Solid fight. Neither man are at the top of the division but both are solid veterans. i feel that Camozzi is capable of more out of the two but he seems to not show up at points. That's why I think Smith is crafty enough to steal this by decision.

Back