Any news on Mickey Gall?

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
love the kid I hope he does big things in the sport but I have not heard his name since the SAge stuff. Any word on who he might be fighting next and when? Its been 4 months since he ended that hype train and sent Sage back to 155.

such a cool guy

giphy.gif

He called out Dan Hardy after the last fight, and then Hardy told him to fuck off on "The MMA Hour," and Gall indeed pissed off without any resistance.

He should've called Hardy a bitch or something. Probably would've landed that fight.

Mickey is playing it smart. He's training with a great gym, learning how to fill in the holes in his game, and taking his time so that he doesn't mis-step. When he comes back, you can be sure he'll be even better.

Mickey will be moving down to LW in his next fight I imagine. I'd like to see him against a vet like Ross Pearson.

Future champion Mickey Gall climbing the ranks. Someone should call him out.

He's waiting for the Bisping/GSP winner
<5>

You know everyone at WW and LW is ducking him. Not that I blame them. But no one wants to face Mickey Gall because no one wants to lose their next fight.

Relax, Mickey Gall is no Mike Perry. Mickey is running to a new division to avoid these hands, Perry's only 25 and already lifetimes better than Mickey Mouse will ever be.

You know everyone at WW and LW is ducking him. Not that I blame them. But no one wants to face Mickey Gall because no one wants to lose their next fight.

Not sure if trolling but i actually think Mickey Gall is legit. He'll be a great coach one day too.

Relax, Mickey Gall is no Mike Perry. Mickey is running to a new division to avoid these hands, Perry's only 25 and already lifetimes better than Mickey Mouse will ever be.

Mike Perry jokes are still funny?

Calling out the Diaz brothers, Spencer Fisher, KJ Noons, and Junior Assuncao

Mike Perry jokes are still funny?

The only joke here is the guy who fought an 0-0 dweeb MMA analyst and then an 0-0 40 year old professional wrestler. Perry's out there fighting real fighters.

Not sure if trolling but i actually think Mickey Gall is legit. He'll be a great coach one day too.
Semi trolling. But for serious, I think Gall is a top prospect. That win over Sage was his 4th pro fight and he fought smarter and was more skilled than a guy with 10 fights. Plus he's still young. If he takes his time and rounds out his skills, he's going to be a dangerous, dangerous fighter in the not-too-distant future.

The only joke here is the guy who fought an 0-0 dweeb MMA analyst and then an 0-0 40 year old professional wrestler. Perry's out there fighting real fighters.
Male models are "real fighters" but Sage Northcutt isn't?

{<huh}

I'm a fan of Gall. Let's see him fight Tony Martin next.

Guess you didnt watch his fights.... then there's Mike Perry, plodding forward and getting tagged by a male model.

Male models are "real fighters" but Sage Northcutt isn't?

{<huh}

You understand Alan Jouban, Danny Jacob's and Hyun Gyu Lim would all beat the living fuck out of Sage Northcutt and Mickey Gall right? You know these kids Gall and Northcutt are just marketing gimmicks by the UFC and that they are low level fighters who would sink in WSOF, Rizin, Bellator, KSW, M-1, ACB and probably JungleFights too?

24 year old Mickey Gall referring to Sage as a kid... not as disrespect either, Mickey just has an air of maturity about him and i think he goes very far. Says he's going down to 155 to challenge for the strap.

Back