UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
An interesting fight that will give us a much clearer image about both fighters

I was a big fan of Jake
But since the Rory fight
He has been shockingly awful
Has a huge problem of just not being able to pull the trigger and just sits back doing nothing

He still hasn't resolved this even though he's training with master cordeio

If Mike Perry can get under his skin
Push the pace
And avoid the TD
PERRY should get the W but Perry has to be careful he doesn't get caught as he Jake has the power to knock him out cold

I'm shocked that jake is still in the ufc when he is like 1-6 and has been very boring till he gets knocked out

If Perry cant get past Jake
It will have devasting consequences for platinum nation
Who are still reeling from the Jouban robbery

Mike Perry via stiff KO round 1

/thread

Jake will be KO'd within the first two minutes.

Great analysis TS, very impressed. @phunky has pretty much rendered further conversation pointless but I'm in regardless. I didn't know burger boy was training with Cordeiro, big step up from Edmund.

Jake is gonna dance around a bit then he will leap in like always and all the problems will begin.

Mike TKO rd 1 or 2

Platinum will find that chin early and often. The real question is . Can Jake last a round with him...

Great analysis TS, very impressed. @phunky has pretty much rendered further conversation pointless but I'm in regardless. I didn't know burger boy was training with Cordeiro, big step up from Edmund.
Burger boy as you call him had trained with master rafael in the past but then he left and made some stupid decisions
Also he leaked info to chael about shogun bjj/wrestling from practice telling him he's very vulnerable to the choke
He return to the master and i think he could still be with him

Burger boy as you call him had trained with master rafael in the past but then he left and made some stupid decisions
Also he leaked info to chael about shogun bjj/wrestling from practice telling him he's very vulnerable to the choke
If he had stayed there, he might not be having to fight Mike in less than four weeks and about to get his ass knocked out.

Mike should be one or two wins away from a title shot with a win over Ellenburger depending on how devastating the KO

Jake via early TKO if he can pull the trigger for once. Perry is pretty sloppy in his footwork and head movement.

Jake via early TKO if he can pull the trigger for once. Perry is pretty sloppy in his footwork and head movement.
lol at calling perry's footwork sloppy well at least he didn't got his toe stuck in fence

Mike Perry footwork:1
Jake Elenaburgeroid footwork:0

neither of them are particularly good so whatever

Regardless to shogun: karma is a bitch :)

Perry got outclassed by an underwear model. Burger aint what he used to be but even on a bad day he's got plenty left to beat this bum.

lol at calling perry's footwork sloppy well at least he didn't got his toe stuck in fence

Mike Perry footwork:1
Jake Elenaburgeroid footwork:0
I didn't say Ellenberger's footwork is any better. I just think he can end it pretty quickly if he manages to pull the trigger.

Back