How awesome would it be if Gastelums TUF coach (Chael Sonnen) cornered him vs AS in Brazil?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
kelvin-gastelum-reacts-with-coach-chael-sonnen-after-defeating-robert-picture-id162211255

This might very well be Andersons last fight ever, and it would be a perfect ending if Chael was there in Gastelums corner.

Chael was on the Uriah Hall hype train in TUF though. He didn't really care about Kelvin until the end

Chael is the most irrelevant name in all of mma, why people keep bringing it up is a mystery to me.

Chael is the most irrelevant name in all of mma, why people keep bringing it up is a mystery to me.
No he's not. He sucks as a fighter these days but he's doing a great job of keeping himself relevant.

Would be crazy. But Gastelum is already going to be booed. Does he want to be with the most hated American in Brazil...

I can't see it happening Chael is headlining a PPV for Bellator so my guess is there is a media blackout on his existence as far as the UFC is concerned.

Last thing the UFC wants is to promote a fight they tried to make but failed.

Even if Kelvin wanted it, which I doubt, it would probably lead to a backroom discussion. At which time he would change his mind, just like Cerrone and the fighters union.

Back