Kelvin Gastelum: Anderson Silva I'm Gonna Punch A Hole Through His F*cking Chest!

He just might. I hope Silva at least doesn't get embarrassed.

Kelvin's going to get himself into a fight with a legit 185 pounder if he keeps this up.

This boy doesn't want to get over confident against Anderson, he needs to be patient otherwise he will become another Silva highlight reel.

Gastelum would outbox the fuck out of anyone in the division except Mousasi, its all the other departments which will make him look too small. Still expect him to win this of course but its difficult to see him beating Weidman, Mousasi, Rockhold, Jacare or Romero. Even Whittaker would test him a fair bit. I just feel his lack of size will eventually come down on him.

The new form of click bait is to show a thumbnail that looks like a face to face interview and then it ends up being some radio beef

The last person who said that

WeidmanSilvaUSATSI_7639284.jpg

The new form of click bait is to show a thumbnail that looks like a face to face interview and then it ends up being some radio beef
Usually with someone else's content, am so sick to death of fake mma videos on youtube.

I really like Kelvin. But man I just want one more Spider highlight move..Please give us the Matrix

Back