Dad-bod is the ultimate physique for UFC HW fighter

death_by_teeps

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Now, I am sure you all think I am stupid and worthless, and I am, but this is the truth.

Dad-bod may not be sexy, though I think it is, but chicks don't like guys without abs. But this isn't a beauty contest. Do you guys ever see HW's with dad-bod go down because of a body shot? Hell no. It never happens.

Guys like Fedor, or Hunt, or Werdum, or Roy Nelson, these guys never drop from body shots. And having that dad-bod gives so much momentum and power to the overhand right. It is the superior male physique for dominant HW fighting. Face the fact that sexy does not belong in the ring.

Do you guys ever see HW's with dad-bod go down because of a body shot? Hell no. It never happens.

Barnetts ultimate fukn dad-bod giving up from a body shot.

giphy.gif

Now, I am sure you all think I am stupid and worthless, and I am, but this is the truth.

Dad-bod may not be sexy, though I think it is, but chicks don't like guys without abs. But this isn't a beauty contest. Do you guys ever see HW's with dad-bod go down because of a body shot? Hell no. It never happens.

Guys like Fedor, or Hunt, or Werdum, or Roy Nelson, these guys never drop from body shots. And having that dad-bod gives so much momentum and power to the overhand right. It is the superior male physique for dominant HW fighting. Face the fact that sexy does not belong in the ring.

If You mean a BIG CUSHION OF FAT HELPS PROTECT FROM A BODY BLOW?? duhhhhhhhhhhh

And having More Weight helps to hit harder?? duhhhhhhh

BUT FOR FIGHTING LEAN IS BEST AS ITS POUND FOR POUND FIGHTING... THERE IS MORE STRENGTH TO WIN THE FIGHT AND ENDURANCE TO STAY IN THE FIGHT BY WEIGHT...........

And.......there is too lean to the point of being Fragile...

Balance Dude...The Sweet Spot... and ITS NOT BEING A FATTY

If You mean a BIG CUSHION OF FAT HELPS PROTECT FROM A BODY BLOW?? duhhhhhhhhhhh

And having More Weight helps to hit harder?? duhhhhhhh

BUT FOR FIGHTING LEAN IS BEST AS ITS POUND FOR POUND FIGHTING... THERE IS MORE STRENGTH TO WIN THE FIGHT AND ENDURANCE TO STAY IN THE FIGHT BY WEIGHT...........

And.......there is too lean to the point of being Fragile...

Balance Dude...The Sweet Spot... and ITS NOT BEING A FATTY

If you look at Strong man competitors, they don't have flat abs because of all the core muscle they carry, so there could be there's some truth in that to HWs

http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aKzdop6_700b_v3.jpg

How come then you never hear of trainers making their fighters eat ice cream and put on some chub?

Post USADA you will see a much larger percentage of "Dad Bod" fighters, especially at 185 and up and 35 years and older fighters. Super hero bods that we have gotten use to were chemically enhanced similar to pro-wrestling in the late 80s and 90s.

Dad-bod doesn't equal fat. Fedor wasn't fat. He sure as hell had plenty of muscle on his frame, he was built like a guy who has done hard physical labor his whole life. What we often refer to as farmer strength.

Dad-bod doesn't equal fat. Fedor wasn't fat. He sure as hell had plenty of muscle on his frame, he was built like a guy who has done hard physical labor his whole life. What we often refer to as farmer strength.

Indeed, its the difference between just fat and fat over muscle. A lot of the MMA fanbase though equate muscle with very low bodyfat ala WWE beach muscles which obviously isn't the case at HW where a lot of fighter don't need to worry about weight limits.

fedor-returns-nog.jpg

Farmer strength, one of my favorite metaphors and true as hell. My grandpa has done farmer work all his life since he was 7 years old. He doesnt have a chiseled sixpack or huge biceps but his midsection is uniform thick from top to bottom and he can carry 50kg canisters that dont let you even grip them well like nothing, all day.

Back