Rashad was talking to Machida right before he got KO'd

Jimmy Jazz

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
damn I remember seeing this fight and never knew about that. Thats got to be a rare occurrence right? I wonder how many people know Rashad was talking. Pretty candid attitude and feels like a lifetime ago in terms of mma.

I remember in that season of TUF he even admitted that to Rampage when they were going back and forth about it, he was laughing about it I think. That's when Rampage dubbed it the stanky leg.

I personally am shocked that an explosive athletic fighter would showboat and trash talk mid fight.

I personally am shocked that an explosive athletic fighter would showboat and trash talk mid fight.

34srm1h.jpg

Yeah, I saw the interview where he said he was talking during the Machida fight and before the KO.

I remember in that season of TUF he even admitted that to Rampage when they were going back and forth about it, he was laughing about it I think. That's when Rampage dubbed it the stanky leg.

f5blaq1.gif

always brings the lolz

rashad was never the same after that knock out

Pretty much all of Rashad's antics in the cage are pathetic. I hate how he crawls around like a monkey before the match, tweaks his nipples, jives around and dances like he is Ali or something. That Shadface was needed to humble him and he should be thankful for it.

This isn't a big revelation, you can see him trying to talk trash during the final combination.

But yeah, crazy to think this was 8 years ago.

Joke's on Rashad! Machida had no idea what he was saying.

Machida was just wanting to get Shad out of there so he could get back to the dressing room for a nice post fight glass of pee.

Back