Would you wanna see Jon Fitch in the UFC again?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Dude was never the most exciting but he knew how to get that win, he also had a great ufc record but could never beat george, old johnny boy put a stop to him too, I would like to see him again for nostalgia.
FitchAlves013UFC117-1.jpeg

I have always like Fitch, but he's talked about retirement recently. I think he's had some medical issues he's working on which will decide his fate.

It's almost 10 years since the last time he finished an opponent. Just saying.

Only if I have insomnia and I need to get some sleep

Yup.

Props to beating Jake Shields btw. Tough fight.

I barely wanna see him fight again, anywhere...why would I wanna see him in the UFC?

I'm a big Fitch fan and the answer is no. He hasn't been the same since Hendricks dropped him.

Lmfao the return of the smoke break? Are you fucking kidding me

Always liked Fitch... His grappling was never fully appreciated by the UFC fan base, but it was effective.

Personally, I hope he calls it a career after winning the Shields fight, it is the best way to round out his excellent career... no knock on Fitch, but I don't see him contending again, and I don't think there is a better contemporary for him to have in his last bout than Jake Shields, another of the very best 170 grapplers.

Let's just say he wouldn't be a fit in the WME era. I personally wouldn't really be excited about him coming back to UFC, but I guess you could say that by beating Shields he earned a shot. But the last I heard of him I'm pretty sure he said he's retiring.

Sure why not if he wants to do it. A good fit for some fight night cards at this point.

Agree with the Poster above though that his Shields win would be a nice one to go out on...

Back