Will Conor ever fight in the UFC again?

Mcgregor's UFC

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'll keep it simple: "Will Conor ever fight in the UFC again?" If the Mayweather fight goes through & he makes that huge payday I would be amazed if he fought in the UFC again, & if he did the only person I could imagine him fighting would be Diaz at Lightweight.

IF he goes through with the Mayweather feces festival, then probably not.

He has always said his goal was to geti in, make a shit ton of moolah, then retire.

He has always said his goal was to geti in, make a shit ton of moolah, then retire.
This. "Get in. Get rich. Get out." - McGreGOAT

6a0133ec87bd6d970b017d3d012a54970c-pi

Hmmmm.

If the duck wants to avoid brain damage, he'll take the Floyd payday and stay away from the LW and WW divisions...if he does return, it will be against Nate.

I hope so. But for that to happen, UFC will have to fork over a lot more money than it has previously to Conor. Mayweather money.

If he fights Mayweather he may comeback to set up a third fight with Diaz and then retire.

Not for the peanuts they're offering. Usually guys can't stay away for long, especially when they are in their prime. Conor is a special beast though.

Would you? I might get pretty busy once I made whats the rumour 50 million? But hey that's just me lol.

Yes he will... But it'll be something stupid like Nate 3 instead of defending a belt.

I think he would fight some more. Not sure of course, but I would bet on him fighting again after Mayweather (if it happens).

Here are the reasons:

1. It's not just the money, the dude LOVES attention and excitement of talking shit and backing it up.

2. Mayweather is still fighting (if he fights McGregor). Mayweather also said many times that he plans to fight, make bank and retire with his health in tact. He's got what, 10x more money than McGregor and he's still talking about fighting again? For some people, there's never enough money.

Of course he will. He's the new face of combat sports and he's only just getting started, he isn't going anywhere anytime soon people. Accept it.

Amusing how people take the whole "Get in, get rich, get out" like it's some absolute dogma. It's some phrase (and chances are, it may even be a misquote) that he uttered in the heat of the moment because it sounded cool, just like a lot of what Conor says. It's not indicative that he could retire at any moment.

If he has any success in a potential boxing match vs Mayweather he will probably stay in boxing.

Conor will make too much money in boxing it's hard to see him being payed the same amount in the UFC. It's a sad story really this whole boxing match with Floyd will be the end of Conor's run in the UFC, that's the main reason i hate this fight because MMA will suffer. If UFC were smart they would of given him what he wanted a % in the company that way he will always be involved and when Conor's involved it's always big money PPV sales wise.

Back