Who's got the most power, Rumble or Manuwa?

Rumble has more power. But Manuwa has the better standup. I don't know who wins a matchup between the two. Like to see it, though.

Rumble has more power. But Manuwa has the better standup. I don't know who wins a matchup between the two. Like to see it, though.
tumblr_nu8soxZnuD1tugoyjo1_400.gif

Let me help you visualize it.

Rumble would wrestlefuck him in first round, and knock him out in 2nd.

Just a prediction

Have them both punch that punch meter machine that got in those arcades for something definitive.

I feel like we just had this thread like 2 days ago

i

Him. This guy right here. The hardest hitting 145 pounder, the real hardest hitting 145 pounder. They TKO people. When this guy knock people out, they don't fucking move.

Rumble definitely has the advantage in that regard. Nobody in the Lhw division can match him when it comes to power.

The first guy who lands a big punch will determine the answer to this question...the better question might be who has the better chin?

Rumble definitely has the advantage in that regard. Nobody in the Lhw division can match him when it comes to power.

In reality Jimi`s left hook might have more power than Rumble`s overhand right.

06_-_Jimi_Manuwa_vs_Luke_Blythe_-_UCMMA_6.gif

giphy.gif

Show me a one fight where Rumble barely touches a LHW sized opponent who goes out cold.

Who gives a shit who has more power,they both have enough to KO any LHW,and Rumble khtfo when they fought,so that's all that matters.Manuwa is overrated,and speaking of overrated...

i

Him. This guy right here. The hardest hitting 145 pounder, the real hardest hitting 145 pounder. They TKO people. When this guy knock people out, they don't fucking move.

You seriously must be retarded.Most overrated power maybe.He has 5 Ko/Tko's in 24 UFC fights (almost exactly 10 years).He just puts everything into every shot and has had a few memorable finishes in 10 years.He'd probably get more finishes if he actually didn't do that and just put his combo's together.People overrate this guys power like crazy,it's silly.

Who gives a shit who has more power,they both have enough to KO any LHW,and Rumble khtfo when they fought,so that's all that matters.Manuwa is overrated,and speaking of overrated...

You seriously must be retarded.Most overrated power maybe.He has 5 Ko/Tko's in 24 UFC fights (almost exactly 10 years).He just puts everything into every shot and has had a few memorable finishes in 10 years.He'd probably get more finishes if he actually didn't do that and just put his combo's together.People overrate this guys power like crazy,it's silly.
damn you're vindictive dude.

Looks like a blatant, attempted follow up eye strike from rumble at the end of that combo.
In the post interview he said he was trying to plant his three fingers into his eye sockets and nose in order to roll his head off like a bowling ball. Something like that. I think.

Back