Is Conor McGregors KO over Jose Aldo the greatest Knockout in MMA History?

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Fastest UFC title fight in history.

Over Jose motherfucking Aldo.

Slept him cold in the 2nd exchange.

Most impactful KO in UFC history.

KO of the decade at least.

A decent boxer KO'ing manufactured hype.

Ronda KO'd Bethe so Dana & Rogan started calling her Mike Tyson.

<{MingNope}>

Probably the best opponent that's ever been beaten.
That's taking into consideration that Aldo was (and still is) in his prime.

It is.

As much hype that there was behind that fight, and the exclamation point of a knock out, in 13 seconds... And that's without taking Aldo's previous record into account. Aldo was the best the weightclass had seen and looked invincible.

It's definitely a big moment in MMA history.

I am not the biggest Conor fan. I think he would get embarrassed in Boxing by any top 100 WW. I think Khabib and Tony beat him and i think Aldo takes the rematch

That being said, Conor beating Aldo is possibly the best win in MMA history. Aldo was the best P4P fighter in the world, with Jones out, and in his prime

IMG_0938.GIF
As much as I hate it this is the only answer.

It could be. Im sure there is tons of great ones. But the way he KOD aldo who is a beast that fast in that big of a fight is pretty impressive and hard to do.

No. I refuse to lost a gif.

Post in a boxing forum.. Conor isn't an MMA fighter anymore.

Jesus Christ take mcgregors balls out your mouth.

Definitely was the luckiest, he had just signed a an 8 five extension to his contract. My guess would be that you sign an extension like that to secure a spot if you didn't win. But after he won he turned into what he is now.

Nah, playboy.

I appreciate this occurrence, and it was big, but we are talking a man who was undefeated for so long and looked invincible and got knocked off in a quarter of a minute... To to the general world I suppose, the Ronda KO is more important, bc I do believe that at that time more people were into Ronda in the world, and I believe that happened after McGregor/Aldo.

But to the die-hard crew, I can't really say that most real fans don't think the Conor KO was a bigger deal. Aldo looked unstoppable since forever lol. Conor broke him completely.

I'm certainly not a Conor dick rider or anything, but he's produced a lot of legendary moments in and out of the cage. Ronda has to a point, but in the actual MMA world, Conor's KO matters more.

I also think Ronda is awesome too, btw.

Fastest UFC title fight in history.

Over Jose motherfucking Aldo.

Slept him cold in the 2nd exchange.

Most impactful KO in UFC history.

KO of the decade at least.

A decent boxer KO'ing manufactured hype.

Ronda KO'd Bethe so Dana & Rogan started calling her Mike Tyson.

<{MingNope}>
When hearing it like that, LOL.

<41>

Conor couldn't knock over a pile of mashed potatoes if he ever dared to step foot into the octagon again.

Nah, playboy.

I appreciate this occurrence, and it was big, but we are talking a man who was undefeated for so long and looked invincible and got knocked off in a quarter of a minute... To to the general world I suppose, the Ronda KO is more important, bc I do believe that at that time more people were into Ronda in the world, and I believe that happened after McGregor/Aldo.

But to the die-hard crew, I can't really say that most real fans don't think the Conor KO was a bigger deal. Aldo looked unstoppable since forever lol. Conor broke him completely.

I'm certainly not a Conor dick rider or anything, but he's produced a lot of legendary moments in and out of the cage. Ronda has to a point, but in the actual MMA world, Conor's KO matters more.

I also think Ronda is awesome too, btw.
I'm not really trying to make a case for it being "goat" ko, I just wanted to post the gif

Back