Vitor fires back at critics: The only easy fight in my last 10 was the fake champ Bisping

markg171

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I saw the press has released that I asked for an easier fight.
That said, let me remind you all my last 10 fights:
Anthony Johnson, Jon Jones, Bisping, Rockhold, Henderson, Weidman, Henderson, Jacaré, Mousasi and Gastelum
Only big names, champions and rising stars. The only easy fight I had was with the actual FAKE Champion Michael Bisping.

Now if you ask me if I would like an easy last fight.
If I would like to have an opponent that at least in theory I would knock him down easily...
I will confess that would be great!
But that would NOT BE ME...
Would not live up to my history and the legacy I want to leave for the next generations.
When I started in this sport, I was just a young kid, smaller than all my opponents. Nobody took me serious...
But I came out knocking people out! Against all the odds became a champion.
I know I am not that kid anymore. But I will not hide behind the age, the time that I've been fighting, the pains, my hormonal deficiency (believe or not, I have it), or anything else...

In life you fight! You have to!
And usually the odds are always stacked against you.
That is the message I want to leave to my fans, friends, family, to young athletes and specially to my kids...
NEVER GIVE UP!
If you do have a tiny chance and is your dream you are fighting for:
GO FOR IT!!!
Does not matter the outcome!
The real loser is the one that gave up and never took the chance to try!
Davi, Vitoria and Kyara...
You are the most precious things in the whole world to me.
Your mother and I are raising you as fighters. Not as a sports athletes, but as real life fighters...
Chase your dreams, never give up, trust in a few good friends life will give you and above all, if everything for some reason falls apart, trust in God! He will never let you down...
Now, whoever they want to give as my last fight... I will take it!
Give me younger kids or big names, champions... whatever!
Let them come...
I may be older, but I still have some tricks in my sleeve.
I will be in front of my friends and family.
And invite everyone to walk the last mile with me.

Guys, I want and need your support!
Let's make this last walk to the Octagon a real celebration.
Love you all!!

too bad his hardest fight was with a little plastic cup

Yeah, but Vitor had more Juie in him than

classic-truck.jpg

GetFile.aspx

Headquarters

Vitor knows everything about being a fake champ with his fluke win over Randy.

Juice aside, this is still an absolutely insane strength of schedule

Anthony Johnson
Jon Jones
Bisping
Rockhold
Henderson
Weidman
Henderson
Jacaré
Mousasi
Gastelum

And that's just who he referenced in his last 10 as if you go to 14 you also get

Sexyama
Anderson
Franklin
Lindland

Before you hit Terry Martin as his last "easy" fight. And of course his earlier career also includes Randy, Tito, Chuck, Wanderlei, Overeem, Sakuraba, Yvel, Herring.

And he STILL says he'll fight whoever in his retirement bout 21 years after his debut. Vitor bless.

Vitor knows everything about being a fake champ with his fluke win over Randy.

Vitor immediately defended against Randy though, even with everything still going on with his sister. He's calling out Bisping for defending against Henderson and GSP instead of Romero.

Last edited:

Anthony Johnson
Jon Jones
Bisping
Rockhold
Henderson
Weidman
Henderson
Jacaré
Mousasi
Gastelum

And that's just who he referenced in his last 10 as if you go to 14 you also get

Sexyama
Anderson
Franklin
Lindland

Before you hit Terry Martin as his last "easy" fight.

And he still says he'll fight whoever in his retirement bout. Vitor bless.
Vitor always comes to fight..eventhough his been getting a bloody face past few years..

It takes a special type of fortitude to call out this beast:

Anthony Johnson
Jon Jones
Bisping
Rockhold
Henderson
Weidman
Henderson
Jacaré
Mousasi
Gastelum

Sexyama
Anderson
Franklin
Lindland

Before you hit Terry Martin as his last "easy" fight. And of course his earlier career also includes Randy, Tito, Chuck, Wanderlei, Overeem, Sakuraba, Yvel, Herring.

And he STILL says he'll fight whoever in his retirement bout 21 years after his debut. Vitor bless.

And soon CM Punk. Vitor bless?

It takes a special type of fortitude to call out this beast:

Yeah and if you read his post he explicitly said he'll take whoever and doesn't care.

He wants one last KO hence the initial call out, but he also doesn't give a fuck and will fight anybody, just like he's always done so.

To be fair he's right.

Vitor faced a murderer's row of opponents since his return to the UFC and he fared fairly well against them.

Damn, why is it that Vitor always feels like he has to make a fucking speech out of everything?

THANK YOU DANA, LORENZO, THE UFC, THANK YOU GOD, THANK YOU MY FAMILY, THIS IS THE REAL SPORT, UFC, I'M THE OLD LION, THE OLD SCHOOL, ALL THE GLORY TO JESUS, SOMETHING IN PORTUGUESE, YADDA YADDA, THANK YOU JESUS.

Fuck's sake.

Damn, why is it that Vitor always feels like he has to make a fucking speech out of everything?

THANK YOU DANA, LORENZO, THE UFC, THANK YOU GOD, THANK YOU MY FAMILY, THIS IS THE REAL SPORT, UFC, I'M THE OLD LION, THE OLD SCHOOL, ALL THE GLORY TO JESUS, SOMETHING IN PORTUGUESE, YADDA YADDA, THANK YOU JESUS.

Fuck's sake.
so to divert attention from his trt usage..

Vitor s the fucking man juiced or not, fought everyone and wasn't scared to do it either ,true warrior .

I'd like Belfort to get his wish, an easy fight and see him ride off into the sunset and become a preacher or something. His speeches may be kinda old, but there is always something there to pick out of it that's somewhat inspiring. Not sure who that next opponent is, but I'd like to see him exit on a good note.

Present Bisping vs present Vitor I'm sure Bisping lights him up. I want to believe in Vitor, but it seems his power and best days are behind him. I'd like to see Vitor in one more fight just because I'm a huge fan, might not be good but fuck it man

Back