This is what Connor told Aldo after the fight

Officer_Brown

The Cuck of MMA betting. Look at my pretty face.
Banned
Reaction score
Ofc he lied to him. #turteenseconds

I still cannot believe off all the after fight, locker room footage, they chose to do it to Jose.

It would have been nice to see some of that after Nate made conor quit.

that fookin liar. tbh i'm a little more interested in seeing conor fight tony ferguson beside aldo, but i'd be a damned liar if i said i wouldn't want to see them go again. the fight couldve been magnificent, but we only got 13 seconds :(

a glorious thirteen seconds though.

He was given an opportunity when RDA pulled out. Yeah, he wasn't prepared but he shouldn't have been talking like he was if he wasn't ready to go.

If Jose didn't bitch and give Conor the props he deserved he would have had another chance at a red panty night.

True disappointment in Aldo's face.. what a crazy night that was lol

Humble in victory or defeat

GOAT
So you never heard about the temper tantrum at the UFC mansion after Nate beat, him retiring and saying "thanks for the cheese", or him attempting to ruin UFC 200 on purpose?

Conor showed genuine sympathy for the poor fella there, it's actually pretty sweet. I believe he meant that, so what does lil Jose do? Nothing but shit-talk after that moment. So yeah, GTFO if you're gonna be like that. Live with the 13 seconds.

He was given an opportunity when RDA pulled out. Yeah, he wasn't prepared but he shouldn't have been talking like he was if he wasn't ready to go.

Any time any place, even on streets.

(Except for on short notice!)

If Aldo beats Holloway and things fall through for Conor and Mayweather, I don't think it's unreasonable to believe there could still be a rematch.

Conor took years off Jose's life in that fight. Conor is so empathetic, instead of dominating Jose again, he's saving him from an emotional catastrophe by not knocking him out a second time on PPV. I wish all fighters could be as thoughtful as Conor.

Conor took years off Jose's life in that fight. Conor is so empathetic, instead of dominating Jose again, he's saving him from an emotional catastrophe by not knocking him out a second time on PPV. I wish all fighters could be as thoughtful as Conor.
Don't forget Connor got fucking completely smacked literally and slowly punched into facing a submission. He's a good fighter but he's not fucking great get off Of it

Don't forget Connor got fucking completely smacked literally and slowly punched into facing a submission. He's a good fighter but he's not fucking great get off Of it
that first fight was a fluke, he was chubby/out of shape cause he had to eat to WW on short notice,doesn't count.

that first fight was a fluke, he was chubby/out of shape cause he had to eat to WW on short notice,doesn't count.
FLuke what are you talking about ???? That fucking pothead literally hijacked the fight standing up,,, took the fight to the ground and fucking annihilated him there shortly after by his decision by his will by his greater strength and ability....there's nothing fluk-y about that.

Back