Diaz Brothers

Bewareofdawg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of these guys as FIGHTERS. When they are fighting.

But seriously. Don't be scared homies. Fight a contender. Fight someone!! Win a fight.

I'm tired of seeing nicks face pop up, when the dude hasn't won a fight in like 5 years.

Been a fan of these 2 for 6+ years.. very frustrating. Nick vs Woodley would be amazing. Nate vs Any top 10 lw would be nice.

Couldn't agree more. The Diaz brothers always bring it, but their sense of entitlement is beyond me.

After they read this thread, I'm sure things will change.

Nick Diaz knows his next fight will be his last. He knows he will fail a drug test and will be banned for life after that. So he has to try and get enough money to live on for the rest of his life in that fight. So he waits for some mythical "Big Fight". Good luck with that.

Nate can only make money if he fights CMG. If he doesn't fight CMG he is a 20/20 fighter. He was dead broke before the MJ fight, after 10 years in the business. If CMG gets his fight with Floyd there goes that opportunity. CMG will never return to the UFC after that payday. So we won't see Nate in 2017, if ever.

Also, Nate has only made 155 once in the past 3.25 years. His brother said he had bulked up to a true WW for the CMG rematch. Now that he's on the downhill side to 30 he will probably never want to fight at 155 again.

They're narcassistic personality disorders are causing us long time fans to become very impatient.

Don't to be too active homie, kick back and hit a little bit of this tweeds

Shut up dana white. How about mcgregor defends his title for once.

They are really popular, and they know it. They want to get paid to risk their health. I totally get it, and I think they are smart. They don't really need the money it seems, because they don't spend money on stupid shit......

I love the Diaz Brothers, but they are in a weird spot where they have priced themselves out of most fights.

As a fan, I miss seeing them fight, but I understand that they want to get the best deals possible & I hope they do.

Both of those guys have already paid their dues in MMA.

Say what you will about the Diaz boys....I think the UFC is really dropping the ball with them.
They are controversial, promote fights in a crazy rambling way....and are damn entertaining when they fight....win/lose/or draw.
The UFC should be throwing serious bucks and PPV points to the lads for fights that aren't necessarily title impacting.
Let them settle beefs with whoever...I will pay for that.

Nick Diaz knows his next fight will be his last. He knows he will fail a drug test and will be banned for life after that. So he has to try and get enough money to live on for the rest of his life in that fight. So he waits for some mythical "Big Fight". Good luck with that.

Nate can only make money if he fights CMG. If he doesn't fight CMG he is a 20/20 fighter. He was dead broke before the MJ fight, after 10 years in the business. If CMG gets his fight with Floyd there goes that opportunity. CMG will never return to the UFC after that payday. So we won't see Nate in 2017, if ever.

Also, Nate has only made 155 once in the past 3.25 years. His brother said he had bulked up to a true WW for the CMG rematch. Now that he's on the downhill side to 30 he will probably never want to fight at 155 again.
That last paragraph is exactly how I see the nate situation playing out he can downplay his size all he wants but he is no longer a LW

Say what you will about the Diaz boys....I think the UFC is really dropping the ball with them.
They are controversial, promote fights in a crazy rambling way....and are damn entertaining when they fight....win/lose/or draw.
The UFC should be throwing serious bucks and PPV points to the lads for fights that aren't necessarily title impacting.
Let them settle beefs with whoever...I will pay for that.
Said like a true fight fan.

I'm a big fan of these guys as FIGHTERS. When they are fighting.

But seriously. Don't be scared homies. Fight a contender. Fight someone!! Win a fight.

I'm tired of seeing nicks face pop up, when the dude hasn't won a fight in like 5 years.
I'm not sure Nick is interested in fighting again. Maybe for George or Conor otherwise he'll keep pricing himself out. Doubt Nate fights Tony or Khabib, he'll wait for Conor and probably get that fight at some point.

You can fight often and be poor or game a very game-able system and be well off fighting once every 3 years. They are both clearly interested in the latter.

Bottom line is I want to see them fight....
I will pay to see them fight...
For example..I'm amazed at how talented Edson Barboza is....but at this point I'm not dropping a dime if he's headlining.
The Diaz boys bring drama and excitement...pay them so I can pay you UFC.

Lol. Nate is not a 20/20 fighter. And to act like his stock hasn't been raised big time these last couple fights is hilarious. He hasn't gotten a chance to prove it. And Nate's timeslots always do well on Fox cards from what I've read. And he hasn't really gotten many big fights on PPV other than the Conor ones which did amazing.

Remember how UFC 205 was supposed to do 2 million buys lol both Nate-Conor fights easily outsold it. How about Rousey-Nunes? Didn't even come close. Ronda, the biggest star in MMA! Lol...

Why do you think Tony Ferguson called him out out of nowhere when he could have called out anyone in the division instead of Conor (because who knows when he will fight)...

Back