Only 1 UFC card in 34 day span. Y'all ready for this?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
April 22nd UFN: Nashville

3 week break

May 13th UFC 211 Dallas

3 week break

May 28th UFN: Stockholm

--------

The Dallas card is sandwiched between 3 week periods of no fights. How does that make you feel?

It's nice to have a break once in awhile not gonna lie, gets me more hyped and excited for when the card actually happens. Plus I bet there will be other mma in between to watch, I'm sure lfa, bellator and whoever will have some events during those breaks too.

3 week break

May 13th UFC 211 Dallas

3 week break

--------

The Dallas card is sandwiched between 3 week periods of no fights. How does that make you feel?

Makes me feel like we should get a real strong second half to 2017 after a terribly disappointing first half of the year.

5483600a1c805_-_mcx-friends-breakup.gif

NGAgZ.gif

big-show.gif

Last edited:
It's ridiculous to have that many fighters on a roster begging for a fight and only do cards when you feel like it.

We need a league system.

3 week break

May 13th UFC 211 Dallas

3 week break

--------

Make me feel sort of like the old days. #2006andearlier

If other promotions can fill those holes then sure we can make it.

If not then fuck this gay earth.

There's only a 2 week break between 211 and Teixafsson.

Still hate it. I prefer 1 event a week.

I was settling into a once every week one or two schedule. It runs Sunday afternoon in Aus, so I could just chill out and watch some fights on the weekend. Throw a bit of cash on some fights and slam a few drinks.

Whatever shall I do now?

I was settling into a once every week one or two schedule. It runs Sunday afternoon in Aus, so I could just chill out and watch some fights on the weekend. Throw a bit of cash on some fights and slam a few drinks.

Whatever shall I do now?
lol we're so spoiled!

3 week break

May 13th UFC 211 Dallas

3 week break

--------

Actually a 2 week break between 211 and Stockholm

So that is 3 Cards in a 36 day span...

Whatever shall I do now?

Probably throw a bit of cash around at the titty bar and slam a few drinks. Bellator and such will have shows so I'm not too worried about it. Maybe WSOF idk.

Whatever shall I do now?

I'm an aquarius who enjoys long walks on the beach, deep conversation, holding hands, and romance novels. Call me.

I'm sad but I think I'll enjoy the cards more when they come. Sadly there aren't many big match ups I'm looking forward to though.

These will help you, TS.

April 23: Pancrase 286
April 23: Shooto
May 1: Slam 10
May 6: Cage Warriors 83
May 12: Shooto
May 14: Grachan 30
May 19: Titan 44
May 20: AFL 12
May 20: Jewels 16
May 20: ROAD FC 39
May 20: ACB 61