Emperor Killah FABIO Maldonado DESERVES to be back but at 205lbs...

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Maldonado has a chance against:

Cummins, Corey, OSP, Rua or Manuwa

Glover and Gus will be tougher.

Rumble and DC? Fuhgeddaboudit.

No thanks. Maldonado is a bum, unfortunately so is half of the UFC's 205lb division.

'Maldonado will never be cut'
- Dana right before cutting him

Hes probably a top 10 LHW now tbh

He is on a 1 fight win streak after all

Brawldo is great with opponents that want to go mano y mano, but falls to pieces in any other level of combat.

No thanks. Maldonado is a bum, unfortunately so is half of the UFC's 205lb division.
Maldy's limitations aren't hard to see but he doesn't presume to be something he's not. Can't ask for more and doesn't deserve to be called a bum.

Now if he manned up and lost some fat, maybe he could fight at 185lbs. He just needs to avoid the grapplers.

This so called bum, beat the shit out of the emperor. If that fight was in the ufc, the ref would have called it over in the first rd. Fabio just needs to work on his cardio and takedown defense.

No. No he doesn't. & he has no chance against those guys. Fabio is horrible & it's just sad that he was able to have success against any version of Fedor. It's more telling of where Fedor is now than it is Fabio.

He had his chance and was a punching bag.

Might as well bring him back, there is like 7 LWH fighters on the UFC roster.

No. No he doesn't. & he has no chance against those guys. Fabio is horrible & it's just sad that he was able to have success against any version of Fedor. It's more telling of where Fedor is now than it is Fabio.

I disagree. He had a perfect boxing record and his fights with Rampage and Fedor were good enough to be back at 185 or 205. He'd be a good match up for Mutrione or Glover as well.

I disagree. He had a perfect boxing record and his fights with Rampage and Fedor were good enough to be back at 185 or 205. He'd be a good match up for Mutrione or Glover as well.
Hos boxing is wildly overrated & it's all he has(which I guess could be why). & he lost clearly to Rampage & Glover beat him half to death already.

059_glover_teixeira_vs_fabio_maldonado.0_standard_783.0.0.jpg

The only guy he has a chance against out of the ones you listed are OSP & that's still unlikely. Maybe Shogun too but only if Shogun fought stupid. Manuwa takes his head off then Corey & Pat wrestlefuck him.

That's what my mom said about your lil burrito. She wants to know where the child support payments are for the last 13 yrs. She says if you don't pay this month, me and my homies can come after your proud broke Brown ass.
Just curious, but are you trying to get banned for racism?

Back