Scott Coker selling the freakshow on MMA hour tomorrow

Pernell

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He'll be in studio with Chael Sonnen, it's always hilarious watching Coker try and sell these shitty fights but tomorrow will be unprecedented squirming as it's on PPV.

Bellator is such a joke.

They sign a couple of washed up welterweights and people think their WW division is better, such desperate idiots.

He'll be in studio with Chael Sonnen, it's always hilarious watching Coker try and sell these shitty fights but tomorrow will be unprecedented squirming as it's on PPV.

Bellator is such a joke.

They sign a couple of washed up welterweights and people think their WW division is better, such desperate idiots.

What welterweights have they signed that are washed up?

Bellator is such a joke.

Are you kidding me? If the card avoids injuries it is pretty badass. If you have a problem with the retirement division fight that has been hyped for years, you can take joy in it being the last fight so you can simply turn your t.v. off and go do something else instead.

F off you ufc employee

Bellator used to be great with their tournament format, I much preferred it to what they're doing now, honestly most WSOF cards are better at this point in regards to the quality of fighters and depth plus they have actual decent prelims as well while bellator is all 2-1 vs 0-2 no names fighting each other.

But, I'll get the PPV because I'm always down to see Fedor fight, Lima-Larkin will be awesome, Aaron Pico is debuting (one thing I'll admit is Bellator has a great pipeline for top NCAA wrestlers turning pro) and there should be some more fights coming.

IMO it should be a free card and I don't think it will do good numbers, PPV always kills these smaller promotions when they take the jump too early and their last card didn't do well with a bigger headliner.

Bellator is such a joke.

I like Bellator. They're ok, not great.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tracee-ellis-ross_1.jpg

Bellator used to be great with their tournament format, I much preferred it to what they're doing now, honestly most WSOF cards are better at this point in regards to the quality of fighters and depth plus they have actual decent prelims as well while bellator is all 2-1 vs 0-2 no names fighting each other.

I'll get the PPV because I'm always down to see Fedor fight, Lima-Larkin will be awesome, Aaron Pico is debuting (one thing I'll admit is Bellator has a great pipeline for top NCAA wrestlers turning pro) and there should be some more fights coming. But it should be a free card and I don't think it will do good numbers.

It is better than the last ppv which I guess did 100k. Has been next to impossible to get legit numbers on it.

I will put this at 175k. Not sure if that would be considered good or not. If Chael wouldn't of lost to Tito in the fashion he did this thing would be a very easy sell. Now they will have to PR it but really the UFC did that work for them.

Bellator is such a joke.

Your account was litterally created a couple of days ago to make a negative Bellator thread when everyone who is a fan appreciated competition gets the fighters paid

You sound 'shillish'

Just sayin

Bellator is such a joke.

Did you work in the department that was in charge of marketing this guy?

26EC335C00000578-0-image-m-19_1427113002417.jpg

Bellator is such a joke.

Yeah Mate, White Belts are Shite.

Are you kidding me? If the card avoids injuries it is pretty badass. If you have a problem with the retirement division fight that has been hyped for years, you can take joy in it being the last fight so you can simply turn your t.v. off and go do something else instead.
Your account was litterally created a couple of days ago to make a negative Bellator thread when everyone who is a fan appreciated competition gets the fighters paid

You sound 'shillish'

Just sayin
Pretty badass? Chandler vs. some bum. Fedor getting his ass kicked, and 2 washed up dad bods in the main event. FRICKIN LOL, MMA fans are so desperate for bellator to be something instead of nothing. UFC REIGNS SUPREME

Who is Chael fighting now?

It is better than the last ppv which I guess did 100k. Has been next to impossible to get legit numbers on it.

I will put this at 175k. Not sure if that would be considered good or not. If Chael wouldn't of lost to Tito in the fashion he did this thing would be a very easy sell. Now they will have to PR it but really the UFC did that work for them.
I don't think it will do better, it is a better card overall but people underestimate Rampage as a draw, he is bigger than Chael/Wand especially at this point in their careers.

I would be happy if it did 150k-200k. They need to be hitting the UFC PPV floor which is about 175k for their worst PPVs. If they can't do that it's not sustainable and they should stick to free cards.

Fuck you WME!

Bellator has the best top 5 welterweights in the world. The top 5 Bellator WWs are also most exciting and have a fan friendly style.

Lima vs Larkin is going to be a stand up war and so is Rory vs Daley. Great matchups and I can't wait to see them.

Last edited:
Yeah Mate, White Belts are Shite.
Belts don't mean anything on sherdog anymore, sherdog is full of unintelligent children. I made a new account after completely forgetting about sherdog for 3-4 years because of how ridiculous it has become.

Bellator is such a joke.

You have that New White Belt smell...

<{JustBleed}>

I don't think it will do better, it is a better card overall but people underestimate Rampage as a draw, he is bigger than Chael/Wand especially at this point in their careers.

I would be happy if it did 150k-200k. They need to be hitting the UFC PPV floor which is about 175k for their worst PPVs. If they can't do that it's not sustainable and they should stick to free cards.
It wouldn't be sustainable anyway, UFC does 175k at minimum for most events, Bellator has to go balls to the wall just to hopefully crack the 200k mark, they don't have the fighters to pull this off on a regular occasion.

Back