current top 5 gyms

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
alot of guys still think jacksons is the best i dont see how it could be honestly greg has no jiu jitsu at a high level wrestling he was an amateur boxer but i just dont see how they have the coaching staff to help top guys work idk much about kings and alliance mma but i hear great things iv trained at att i think att or aka is the best gym atm for coaching staff

AKA
the end.

If you don't blow out knees during training you don't train hard enough.

i wish koscheck and fitch were still at aka it use to be the welter weight power house now its for heavys and light heavies i think att is the best for welters now

SBG

FW and LW champ, Boxing champ in his next fight Conor
WW champ in a few fights Gunnar
FW contender Artem

And best ground of the game Dillon

Last edited:
lol at sbg sorry but the head coach john is just an average black belt they dont have any good wrestling trainers there unless they recently added something in gunner doesnt train at sbg all the time sbg only has conor and gunner at times thats not enough to make them even n the top 5

American Top Team

SBG ireland
SBG charlestown
SBG belfast
SBG Killarney
Tristar
lol at sbg sorry but the head coach john is just an average black belt they dont have any good wrestling trainers there unless they recently added something in gunner doesnt train at sbg all the time sbg only has conor and gunner at times thats not enough to make them even n the top 5
Except they have a part time wrestling coach that is a former national wrestling champion.

They have several up and coming fighters in bellator. Makwan, phillips recently signed to the UFC, and artem is main eventing.

SBG is growing

tbh the european wrestlers arnt as good as usa in usa we focus much more on takedowns singles doubles over there they do alot of sacrifice judo throws and they let guys take them down to scramble for pins thats why european wrestlers dont dominate as much as the americans sbgs coach from 2012 they had wasnt very good at adapting wrestling for mma just like you wouldnt want one of the myiaos teaching you bjj for mma cause they are so sport oriented it takes a certain type of style for mma in both bjj and wrestling

“There are probably four or five great teams that are capable of putting out world champions, and American Top Team is one of them.”
UFC President Dana White

“In my opinion, American Top Team is the BEST MMA camp in the country!”
– Joe Rogan

Gym of the Year 2016 as well

SBG ireland
SBG charlestown
SBG belfast
SBG Killarney
Tristar

Except they have a part time wrestling coach that is a former national wrestling champion.

They have several up and coming fighters in bellator. Makwan, phillips recently signed to the UFC, and artem is main eventing.

SBG is growing
No love for SBG Manchester?

Team_Hammer_House_logo.png

Back